• marisarinde
    marisarinde Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi! I'm young a college student just looking to get more fit and healthy
    Height: 5'10"
    HW: 180
    LW: 120
    CW: 156
    GW: 135-145 (I'm more focused on body composition than the number on the scale)
    Please add me, I'd love to have a support system on here :)
  • hannah4412
    hannah4412 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am 22 years old and am looking to lose around 70 pounds. I am finally ready to put everything into this and plan on logging in everyday. I would love to find some friends that can motivate me and that I can support too! So ready to start this journey! Please add me (:
  • Amy3935
    Amy3935 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, I'm 24, struggled with my weight my whole life, decided to really commit about a month ago. 12 pounds down, at least another 70 to go. Looking for two-way support!
  • LaurenAJ91
    LaurenAJ91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just half a stone to go! Being accountable to friends means I can't cheat :) feel free to add me for mutual support and motivation.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me if they're looking for new friends.
  • greeshu_89
    greeshu_89 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and have around 60 lbs to go. I have been overweight since my childhood. But now I have reached a stage in my life where I have no choice but to loose weight. My belief is that staying motivated is very important for weight loss.. so here i am :) looking forward to making some new friends..
  • hakunamatata0207
    Options
    Hey all ???? I'm a 23 y/o mother of 3 boys. My goal is 75 lbs!! This is the heaviest I've ever been and that's going to change. I've already lost a few lbs since starting two weeks ago. I really could use some friends and the motivation to keep me going! I love seeing everyone's success, motivates me even more! So anyone looking for friends & motivation on her add me & let's do this!
  • brandiesel27
    brandiesel27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Need some motivational friends here. Add me
  • gettin2fit2quit
    Options
    I'm a daily active user! I love to talk and motivate everyone!
    I'm 21, 5'7 and on a mission to lose 70 lbs total. I've lost 24 so far! Feel free to add me I love new friends :)
  • TashChing
    TashChing Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well hello there MFPalers!

I'm 27yo,, 5'6" and around 185#@30% bf. I'm looking to drop 15-20# in the next few months in my competition off season.

I'm one of the 'know exactly what I need to do....but laziness takes over' kind of girls when it comes to prepping and logging on this site. It's a little odd because I'm a competitive powerlifter and train two hours a session, 4-5 sessions a week with complete devotion.

I've just started intermittent fasting (window 1pm-9pm) to stabilize glucose levels and lower my carb intake and reduce necessary meal prep. Hoping to make myself come on here and log more often (like a couple of my favourite powerlifting friends). Hoping that making a few friends on here might help keep me coming back more often!!!
  • CurcuitRunner
    Options
    Yep, would mind a few more friends ! Running friends too :)
  • iandroid989
    iandroid989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Any friends welcome need all the support i can get no matter what age
  • MsLaTisha83
    MsLaTisha83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yay! I want some friends!! 30 y/o with approximately 30 more lbs to lose (40 lbs total).
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I used to use this site all the time and it helped me lose about 30 pounds, but I gained a bit back so I'm trying to get back into regular logging again. Always love meeting new friends for support and motivation!
  • lauraefarrell95
    lauraefarrell95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love having others for support :)
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! Close to reaching my halfway point and happy to help as much as I can! Hope to see you around! :)
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Donna and I'm 27. I've lost 15 pounds and have around 40 more to go. I've been a member of MFP for awhile but left for around 6 months after I tragically lost my dog. I'm back now and am ready to lose this weight! I log everyday and my diary is open to my friends. I could really, really use some more friends so please feel free to add me! Thanks!!
  • Sam5995
    Sam5995 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm always up for more friends; the more the merrier! :D

Feel free to add me xx
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 12 pounds of the 81 that I'm going to lose. This journey seems to be a real struggle for me and I can really use some new friends that actively use MFP!
  • sms1991rj
    sms1991rj Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 23, just starting out. Anyone welcome to add :)