Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    PIZZA, PIZZA and more PIZZA!
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Whenever I go to a greek restaurant I always order the octopus. It is beyond delicious.
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bacon!

Bratwurst or Italian sausage

Smoked sausage

You see the pattern here?
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Raw dark chocolate
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    i have been thinking that a lot of the foods i love! i never see people have like undiscovered treasure!
    so can you name a food you love but don't see many people having

Red Beets

Good call. I love beets.

Also, this may not be what you are looking for, but fresh herbs, particularly basil, dill and parsley. You can chop up fresh herbs and add to anything (vegetables, pasta, fish) and increase the flavor by leaps and bounds.

Other favorites that I don't see a lot of are zucchini, tomatoes and fresh shrimp.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    Balut

b06d8e7f.jpg

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • tsubaki4
    tsubaki4 Posts: 24
    Options
    Green olives! Love them
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Nancy, sweet potatoes are my favorite thing too! Yummy sautéed with olive oil and Mrs. Dash garlic and herb.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    .fiddleheads (but that is because they only grow in certian parts of Canada and the states) eastern seaboard near rivers..

150grams of fiddleheads has 51 calories...

I had never heard of fiddleheads before yesterday - saw them on Food Network - Anna Olsen - and now you mention them too. Don't think I've ever come across them in the UK but they look intriguing.

They are currently in season...it's a short season usually 2-3 weeks depending on the weather.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Ramps. I've never seen it in a diary, but it is in the database so somebody else is eating them. I love them and freeze some to eat year round.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    It's pretty common, but tuna is awesome. I think you can get a lot from it.
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Brocolli and garlic - baked together for 15 mins with a bit of lemon juice, no oil. I could eat it every day.

Baked salmon - always. Just. Always

Treatwise - Cadburys just brought out a Ritz crackers and Dairy Milk bar. Hot dang, that stuff is good. And not too horrendous bad on the calories to be honest (ok, that's a lie. It's 45 calories a square :sad: )
  • Ryderod
    Ryderod Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Biltong!
  • lorika55
    lorika55 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Well condiments must have: Real Butter,Best foods Mayo,Heinze Katchup,Olive oil
    Foods Must have:Speghetti squash,frozen pre cooked tiny shrimp,Frozen mixed berries(and not all together lol yuk )
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Steak and mushrooms too!
  • jess17587
    jess17587 Posts: 153
    Options
    cherimoya

wow i have never heard of that fruit! were do you get it from?
  • jess17587
    Options
    wow you should try plain ritz crackers! they are the best i dont think i go more than one day without them!!!!! my fave food
  • jess17587
    Options
    has anyone mixed peanut butter in porridge? it is so nice
    the dark rye ryvita crisp breads are nice with the full fat laughing cow triangle.
    (there isn't much difference between the light and full fat triangle i just think they taste better and it isn't like i have them all the time...)
    "everything i like in moderation"
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Some posts are really gross :( Anyway, greek yogurt with honey. Blueberries, Cherries, Ruhbarb, Avocado with cream cheese. Aubergine, Okra. Pine nuts, Sunflower seeds, Hazel nuts, Wall nuts. Flapjack. Since last week Kefir, as there's a new Polish shop nearby.