Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is the last thing you ate?

Replies

• rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    A fork full of linguini salad testing it to see if it needed anything added.
  • stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    I just had rolled oats with flaxseed cooked with fresh strawberries and nectarine. I added 1/4 cup of 1% milk, 2 T of sugar free hazelnut syrup, and sprinkled a little cinnamon over it. i was like dessert for breakfast and was ridiculously good.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    A protein drink, but I just took the first bite of my D'angelos pokket with roast beef, lettuce, pickles, and tomato.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Dagoba Lavender Blueberry Dark Chocolate.....because i wanted to taste something delicious.
  • handful of almonds
  • lariskeafval
    lariskeafval Posts: 18 Member
    Oatmeal with blueberries and a banana (breakfast)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Proscuitto and red wine.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Pretzels. Because they were handed to me.
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Carrots and celery with ranch dip. I'm about to move onto a mango.
  • Azcosby
    Azcosby Posts: 150
    Rehydrated Rasins - Energy snacking.
  • ????banoffee pie in bed last night..
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger with onion rings and choc shake from Smashburger. Mmmm!
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    BACON, Yum!
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Homemade peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Why?, because I wanted them and had the calories to spare
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    cashews! they are delicious and i had some extra calories that i needed to consume!
  • itsadogslife
    itsadogslife Posts: 209
    an evil wonderful person brought in chocolate cake with chocolate icing.. and I'm on a graveyard shift.. so I had a piece. But I don't have my food scale or any way of measuring how much I ate.. alas, I think I wil ljust do an extra cardio session tomorrow... Fair?
  • pzacher68
    pzacher68 Posts: 38 Member
    One Strawberry. I was picking them in our garden and it looked MAGNIFICENT! It was.
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Homemade tuna melt - tuna salad on a toasted whole wheat English muffin topped with a slice of extra sharp white cheddar cheese. Why? Dinner.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Red pepper hummus and baby carrots. Why? My evening snack!
  • Oxxygi
    Oxxygi Posts: 250 Member
    Mustard leaves and ruccola.