Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• RobPA1
    RobPA1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - thanks for all the great pics! very inspiring, and you look great!!!
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!! You are so inspiring!!

Thank you for sharing your journey!!

Good Job!!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Just plain awesome. Well done.
  • buttercrud
    buttercrud Posts: 20
    Options
    Great accomplishment! And a lovely narrative too. Congratulations to both you and your husband. Well done!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress on your journey and great write up to boot!
    Happy Fitiversary!!!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    You ma'am, are an absolute legend. A true inspiration. Your drive, focus, determination and resulting progress are nothing short of awe-inspiring.

I'm smiling now after reading this thread!
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are beautiful, amazing, inspiring and I want to be your friend.

Most important though: Your SuperMan/SuperWoman dress is the cat's meow...where can I get me one of those...

You've got EVERYTHING it takes to be successful for LIFE and I am so very happy you shared your fitiversary (stealing that word BTW) with us all.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!:drinker:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS. Good for you.
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow!
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am holding back the tears here at my desk.... I am so inspired by your story!! Sometimes you just have to make a decision and stick to it; and the way that your husband and mother both got on board with you... AMAZING!!!

Congratulations on all your success... I have no doubt you'll stick with it and I can't wait to see your next fitaversary!!! :)
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! What a transformation! Please join me here, I will send you a request!
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    totally made me cry

that felt good

thank you for being such a wonderful spirit!

GOOD FOR YOU!

great job
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Congratulations to you on the amazing success, you look beautiful! Good luck with your goals!
  • shellyamundson
    shellyamundson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm so inspired by you. YOU ARE AMAZING (and you made me cry happy tears for you!) You are clearly just the sort of person to pick a goal and pursue it with your entire heart and soul. So lucky to have a great life partner, too. Congratulations on your successes, and many more to come!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the awesome changes you've made!
  • jenifo11
    jenifo11 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wowza!! You are fantastic and truly inspirational! Congrats on your success! Cheers to many, many more fitiversaries!!!
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    This made me smile everytime I scrolled down... Thanks for sharing... My belly is similar to yours in shape and is evening out as I lose. Will it ever be washboard? Probably not, but girl I'm rocking a bikini this year and not worrying about it. You and your husband are amazing!
  • TiffTiff22
    TiffTiff22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for sharing your story! Your courage to do so along with your journey and continued success are truly remarkable!! Congratulations and good luck. GREAT JOB!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    you are absolutely amazing... what an inspiration... i can't seem to get off this plateau i am on... thanks for sharing i know that i can do ti..
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    This just gave me the kick in the *kitten* I needed to keep on going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!