Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Replies

• cdmackeyfree
    cdmackeyfree Posts: 2 Member
    So awesome! I'm jealous of your run times! (and your sweet Supergirl dress) :)
  • KeyCat43
    KeyCat43 Posts: 39 Member
    This has been a really beautiful and truly inspirational read! Thank you for sharing! You look amazing! Keep up the amazing work! : )
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 519 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations on how far you have come! I love that your family is so involved and you are all getting healthier together!!
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Amazing! You are adorable. Thanks for being my hero and inspiration for the day! :flowerforyou:
  • WOW! Congratulations on your amazing journey! You are one determined woman :) an inspiration to anyone who has any kind of of personal struggle and we all do! thank you for sharing
  • kimkay1985
    kimkay1985 Posts: 73 Member
    Way to go! Love your hair btw!
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Congratulations! Your transformation is amazing and you look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures!
  • karmasays
    karmasays Posts: 82 Member
    This is one of the best success stories I have read :)

Congrats on all your hard work!
  • mollybuck
    mollybuck Posts: 64 Member
    Almost cried looking at your pictures. You made :flowerforyou: my day!
  • cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    You made my day...and remind me so much of myself...thank you for sharing!!!!!:smile:
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    You. Are. AMAZING!!! Congrats to you and your husband! Such an inspiration!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Congratulations! Thanks for all the photos. I love it when people share a lot of photos....your journey and transformation are amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • cathnealrobb
    cathnealrobb Posts: 8 Member
    your story is amazing! I had a lump in my throat reading it, I felt like I was on the journey with you!! So outstandingly, fantastically inspiring. You are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing and happy anniversary!!!!!
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Wow i really enjoyed that. So many pictures :). You are truly amazing and its so good that you are encouraging others. LEGEND!
  • stananvik
    stananvik Posts: 23
    Despite you being a Raiders fan,(kidding) I can't help but admire you.!

Congratulations, and in my one year fitversary (May 12, 2015), I plan on making a similar post!!!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Boy I needed this read today great work you are inspiring
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Wow I am stunned. This has got to be one of the most remarkable transformations I have seen. Thank you so much for taking the time to share, you are truly an inspiration
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Beautiful!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Wow! Just wow, you look amazing, thank you for sharing your story and pictures! You are a real inspiration and I can't wait to share my story one day!
  • bombshellcertification
    bombshellcertification Posts: 126 Member
    So beautiful and amazingly amazing! Happy Fitversary!! Thank you for sharing so much more of your journey...the process really. it highlights just how hard you worked, and also the great attitude you have toward life--it really shines through your whole essence, face etc--with and without weight a real sincerity...many more blessings to you and your husband, mom & family as you continue on your personal journey:drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!