Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• mr_jumper
    mr_jumper Posts: 1
    Options
    Confident and sexy!!! Very inspirational. Congrats!!
  • cdmackeyfree
    cdmackeyfree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So awesome! I'm jealous of your run times! (and your sweet Supergirl dress) :)
  • KeyCat43
    KeyCat43 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This has been a really beautiful and truly inspirational read! Thank you for sharing! You look amazing! Keep up the amazing work! : )
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations on how far you have come! I love that your family is so involved and you are all getting healthier together!!
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are adorable. Thanks for being my hero and inspiration for the day! :flowerforyou:
  • jennifer929
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations on your amazing journey! You are one determined woman :) an inspiration to anyone who has any kind of of personal struggle and we all do! thank you for sharing
  • kimkay1985
    kimkay1985 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Love your hair btw!
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your transformation is amazing and you look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures!
  • karmasays
    karmasays Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best success stories I have read :)

Congrats on all your hard work!
  • mollybuck
    mollybuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Almost cried looking at your pictures. You made :flowerforyou: my day!
  • cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You made my day...and remind me so much of myself...thank you for sharing!!!!!:smile:
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You. Are. AMAZING!!! Congrats to you and your husband! Such an inspiration!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for all the photos. I love it when people share a lot of photos....your journey and transformation are amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • cathnealrobb
    cathnealrobb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    your story is amazing! I had a lump in my throat reading it, I felt like I was on the journey with you!! So outstandingly, fantastically inspiring. You are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing and happy anniversary!!!!!
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wow i really enjoyed that. So many pictures :). You are truly amazing and its so good that you are encouraging others. LEGEND!
  • stananvik
    stananvik Posts: 23
    Options
    Despite you being a Raiders fan,(kidding) I can't help but admire you.!

Congratulations, and in my one year fitversary (May 12, 2015), I plan on making a similar post!!!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Boy I needed this read today great work you are inspiring
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow I am stunned. This has got to be one of the most remarkable transformations I have seen. Thank you so much for taking the time to share, you are truly an inspiration
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow, you look amazing, thank you for sharing your story and pictures! You are a real inspiration and I can't wait to share my story one day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!