Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Replies

• gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    ....WOW. You are an amazing person! And that was the most awesome photo journey I've seen! You are such an inspiration!!
  • emsagor
    emsagor Posts: 4 Member
    You are truly amazing and inspiring! A huge congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing and motivating all of us. Truly the best thing I've seen all week :smile: Keep on running--we're all cheering you on! And (basing this on the t-shirt)...GO DUCKS!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    You are amazing!! One of the most touching stories I have ever seen on here. Thank you for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    BEAUTIFUL!!
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Congratulations on such a wonderful successful journey! You are a true inspiration to many! I'm following you on Instagram now!
  • Soccermomtmo
    Soccermomtmo Posts: 12 Member
    What a year! Well done. Your dedication and hard work paid off. One year?? So inspiring! I will consider my first year a success if I accomplish half as much!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Wow...this is amazing and everything you have accomplished in just a YEAR! I am truly inspired and in awe. You are freakin awesome.
  • twinklemcgee
    twinklemcgee Posts: 32 Member
    Wow - you are truly inspirational. You make me want to get up and RUN!

Well done to both you and your husband for your amazing achievements, and thank you for sharing your story. Seriously, you are awe-inspiring.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    I LOVED your story. How awesome you definitely have an amazing story and you look amazing! you make me want to get up and go running! :-) keep up the awesome work! Congrats on all your amazing accomplishments!!!:flowerforyou:
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Wow, thanks for sharing this. Congrats on your success - you are an inspiration!!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    The amount of awesomeness in this post is off the hook!!! What an amazing inspiration you are xxx
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    What an awesome success story! Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration to all!
  • angieshubin
    angieshubin Posts: 99 Member
    Wow!! Such an amazing success story! Such an inspiration and thanks so much for sharing this with us!
  • leachjg
    leachjg Posts: 63 Member
    You are truly the most inspiring story I've seen so far and I've been on here for two years! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am in awe of you!
  • milyba
    milyba Posts: 49
    Bump
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Ty all again... Overwhelmed. Your comments mean the world to me.
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Excellent transformation! You really rock :)
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Jesse,
    You have done so much in just one year! I am so glad I am your MFP friend. No diet pills, surgeries, scams. Just working your A@@ off literally! You finishing your marathon was great! There is so much awesomeness in your whole story. (mom and husband). Hoping you many more PR's and healthy fitaversiries!
  • mssmssy
    mssmssy Posts: 32 Member
    You are freaking amazing! I don't even have the words to describe how inspiring your story is. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to document your journey for us. :heart:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    You are remarkable, and you look incredible!! Your commitment to fitness and your overall health is truly inspiring. Speaking from someone who just recently completed C25K, I want to be a true runner like you when I grow up. :smile: Keep it up!

Congrats to your hubby and mom too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!