Shreddin' Eleven, Week One

Options
1235»

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 DONE!! Wow, just three more Level 1 workouts, and then comes Level 2. I'm excited!! I've really noticed and can feel the changes my body is going through already, and it's just amazing!! I love that this has given me the opportunity to do pushups and ab work every single day. I also appreciate the fact that I can squeeze this workout in, no problem, first thing in the morning -- I've been much more alert and positive throughout the day now that I've reincorporated a morning workout into my routine. This evening, a 30 minute run on the treadmill. Tomorrow, Day 8 + a 45 minute run. Bring on the weekend!!!

Tomorrow, look out for a new Shreddin' Eleven thread... Week Two!

Have a GREAT Friday, everyone! :-D
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    D6L3: Boy was that tough! But I feel awesome. I always think to myself, its only 20 minutes, I can get through this. I can have a nice hot shower and a tall glass of cold water when this is all over! :)
    Here are my stats for the day:
    330 calories, 143 average, 169 max, 77% of target zone heart rate

I just wanted to let everyone know that they are doing a great job. I read everyone's posts and I am glad to see that they are committed to this.
  • eva78
    eva78 Posts: 16
    Options
    D4L1 done. Had planned to do both levels 1 and 2 but just wasn't feeling my best. Had a rough couple of days personally... But will try to do L1 and L2 tomorrow.

I'm not seeing much result but it is getting easier. Since I'm doing body spinning w.weights two days a week, I'm also going to count that as part of my shred so I'll do 30 days in total but not the shred every day.

I usually weigh in on Mondays, hoping for some results. Hope everyone's doing good :)
  • sk3etr
    sk3etr Posts: 7
    Options
    I have backed off of exercising so strenuously. Right now just sticking to doing some yoga, but I have to back off, otherwise my body won't kick this, whatever it is, quick. Slept better than last night, but still not enough sleep, plan on doing some more yoga tonight than relaxing and resting.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    D4L1 done. Had planned to do both levels 1 and 2 but just wasn't feeling my best. Had a rough couple of days personally... But will try to do L1 and L2 tomorrow.

On Saturday I will not do any shredding, but on sunday, I plan on doing double shreds just so I can complete the program in 30 days! I'm down 2.8 from last Friday!
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhhh! My boyfriend and I skipped yesterday because we had a friend in town. Boy, was that a bad idea! We both felt worse today than when we started. We were also thinking it was because we had just had dinner about 2 hours before and we were still kinda full.

Oh well, we got through another day. :drinker:
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    D6L3: Boy was that tough! But I feel awesome. I always think to myself, its only 20 minutes, I can get through this. I can have a nice hot shower and a tall glass of cold water when this is all over! :)
    Here are my stats for the day:
    330 calories, 143 average, 169 max, 77% of target zone heart rate

I just wanted to let everyone know that they are doing a great job. I read everyone's posts and I am glad to see that they are committed to this.

I'm looking forward to what Levels 2 and 3 bring... Great calorie burn for 20 minutes on Level 3... awesome!!! You're doing GREAT, Leela! :-D

I'm not seeing much result but it is getting easier. Since I'm doing body spinning w.weights two days a week, I'm also going to count that as part of my shred so I'll do 30 days in total but not the shred every day.

I usually weigh in on Mondays, hoping for some results. Hope everyone's doing good :)

I hope you are having a better day today!! I've never tried spinning, but it sounds like fun.. :) Here's to GREAT weigh-in and measurement results each week for all of us and awesome results when we complete the Shred!! :-D
    I have backed off of exercising so strenuously. Right now just sticking to doing some yoga, but I have to back off, otherwise my body won't kick this, whatever it is, quick. Slept better than last night, but still not enough sleep, plan on doing some more yoga tonight than relaxing and resting.

Well done on listening to your body and not pushing things too much while you're not feeling well. Rest up, feel better soon!!
    Ahhhhhhh! My boyfriend and I skipped yesterday because we had a friend in town. Boy, was that a bad idea! We both felt worse today than when we started. We were also thinking it was because we had just had dinner about 2 hours before and we were still kinda full.

At least you got right back at it the next day, and got through it no matter how tough it was. Well done!! :)

I will be completing my Day 8 Level 1 momentarily. When complete, I will come back and start our Shreddin' Eleven, Week Two thread. I'll post the thread's link here so everyone can find it! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    So here it is, Week Two: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/149134-shreddin-eleven-week-two?page=1#posts-2021005

Best wishes on Shreddin' a new week, everyone!!