Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Replies

• glenverrier
    glenverrier Posts: 38 Member
    AMAZING!!! You are an inspiration to people everywhere! Thank you for sharing your story!

Stay Awesome!!
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Absolutely amazing job! Keep up the great work. I just did my first half marathon this year. Your running is impressive. Good luck.
  • Sherbear1109
    Sherbear1109 Posts: 155 Member
    Wow! Very awesome! Congratulations! :-)
  • qhaleesi
    qhaleesi Posts: 14 Member
    I am at a loss for words, you are AMAZING! You look so beautiful and seem so happy, I'm so glad you've had the courage to start and the motivation to keep going!
    WELL DONE!
  • dawnawoodward
    dawnawoodward Posts: 10 Member
    You are awesome !!! Thanks for showing it can be done.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Great job, you are such an inspiration!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Wow, congrats.....this is so inspirational. Makes me want to become a runner, although at 64 maybe not the best idea. I can at least be a super walker!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    I've read a few of these in the past, people who have come a long way and are an inspiration. Always makes my day, and never fails to keep me excited for the future. Amazing job and keep on running!
    What a nice story
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    You will probably never know how many people you have encouraged today, thank you from this one. :flowerforyou:
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sarasteny06
    sarasteny06 Posts: 29 Member
    love you for sharing your story! so inspiring, congrats on all your hard work!
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    So unbelievably inspiring. Thank you for sharing, and tearing up at how happy I am for you and your family!
  • michielyn
    michielyn Posts: 47 Member
    A Duck fan, oh no! Just kidding...

So very inspirational, it gave me a lump in my throat. You are awesome, thanks for sharing your story.
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Thanks for posting. Great job. I am always thinking about trying couch to 5k but you have inspired me to at least try the program.
  • butterrum13
    butterrum13 Posts: 77 Member
    Fantastic job and Happy Fitiversary!!
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Absolutely amazing, Congratulations!! You're an inspiration and should be so, so proud! :flowerforyou:
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    amazing journey! good job on getting your family to work hard with you :)
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    I haven't ever teared up at success stories here. Been extremely moved and inspired? Yes. Tears and that powerful feeling in your chest of "OMG that's so incredible I stopped breathing so I don't cry at work" has never happened.

Your pictures, your story.... the way you've captured it is amazing. you have done an absolutely phenomenal job.

Thank you so much for sharing
  • So Amazing! You look great!!!
  • InsanityForMe
    InsanityForMe Posts: 73 Member
    Your success gives me goosebumps! thanks so much for sharing! a true inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!