What is the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I ate Japanese mountain sweet yams simmered in coconut milk. Omggg It was awesome. :D
  • Swiftlet66
    Options
    I ate Japanese sweet yams simmered in coconut milk. Omggg It was awesome. :D
  • Swiftlet66
    Options
    I ate **Japanese sweet potato simmered in coconut milk. Omggg It was awesome. :D
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    True North Chocolate Nut Crunch Clusters. mmmmm

those things are ridiculously good.
    I ate a Vega Vibrancy Bar in Berry Bliss (raw food bar). Also good, but not as good as those nut clusters.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Two 8-grain rusks with a pat of butter and two cups of coffee thirty minutes ago.

Why: Because my first meal of the day is at 2pm ( I do 18:6 fasting, because as a volume eater it works well for me and because I have calories to eat at night when I need/want them to keep food scrounging down ) and I usually eat something light .
  • Tony_Von_Stryfe
    Tony_Von_Stryfe Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Bacon wrapped chicken breast, delicious and filling
  • Alex_murphyy
    Alex_murphyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ground Chicken tacos with lettuce and salsa! Side dish of zucchini! Yumm! One of my favorite Meals!
  • lorrjoe
    lorrjoe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cajun quinoa shrimp. Soooo good!!!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    A pack of mini pretzels.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    6 inch ham and cheese sub
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Raw veggies (peppers/broccoli/carrots) with organic ranch dip and a few chunks of pineapple. Because I had crepes for breakfast and am out of calories even though I'm ravenous. I suck at not being fat.
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    An orange, for the fiber.
  • LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    One Snicker Doodle cookie, made at work in the toaster oven; it was 130 calories. I still have 745 left for dinner (which does not include the 300 to 450 I will burn when I go to the gym after work), and I usually have a 90 calorie Fiber One bar this time a day so it was only 40 extra calories. I feel good about my choice.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Fresh strawberries, plain yogurt, and granola(coconut flavored)-->awesome combination.
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    KFC thigh with gravy and toast. LOL
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Kashi Dark Almond Mocha granola bar
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,366 Member
    Options
    half a cup of fresh blueberries!! yum!!!
  • LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    (you can't target fat loss from any one place in the body, neither with any specific exercise nor with any specific diet or dietary restrictions - it's all about the number of calories).

Sheeeeet...I lost three inches around the waist in less than a week. Whenever I've just done reduced calorie and exercise it was never that drastic. I know, I know...low carb is super controversial and trust me, I know it isn't good for a long-term thing. But unfortunatley I'm all about instant gratification (part of what got me in this mess to begin with) and I just want a smaller waist on the 31st for that pinup contest. I already have a major hourglass figure (even as overweight as I am) and I want it to be even more exagerrated for that. Pinups are known for that small waist and voluminous hips and rack...and I'm super competitive...I want to ROCK that contest and win! I know, I know, it will backfire the second I go off it but that's me in a nutshell. Super self-destructive. :grumble:

Going low-carb can result in a pretty dramatic drop in water retention, which can create the illusion of fat loss. But hey, if it's for a competition, and it's working for you (bodybuilders go low-carb before competitions to achieve the same effect), and you know you might have to change tactics down the road, but you're going to rock the pinup look in the meantime (which is awesome btw :love: ), then :drinker:

There you go! I guess I just misspoke. I should have said "trying to reduce belly circumference" not "belly fat". And thank you for the kind words of encouragement.

I tend to lose weight in my waist and face first. Every body is different and if it works for you than it works for you. I'm not sure why people feel the need to make sweeping generalized statements when we all have individual genetic make ups. I can't tell if they are a know-it-all, can't stand that someone has another opinion, or if they think because it works (doesn't work) for them than it's that way for everyone.
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    A vanilla Yoplait Greek 100 w/sugar-free French vanilla creamer mixed in it. Usually put the creamer in my coffee, but felt adventurous. It was pretty dang good! In a little while, I'm having one of my homemade Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Muffkie's to tide me over until we have our usual Subway sandwiches after my weekly grocery shopping trip. :)
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with sliced up white hot dogs and mustard. Because... well... that was what was left over from a cookout