EPIC FOOD FAILS- Indulge today? VENT POST it.

Replies

• ahe22
    ahe22 Posts: 10 Member
    In the past 24 hours: enjoyed all four TJ's red velvet cupcakes…..haven't journaled in weeks and this is getting my attention so I am starting here with this post….now to journalling re-start!
  • Sierrc
    Sierrc Posts: 1
    Bowl of granola, macaroni and then I had a taco :(
  • NancyKhuu
    NancyKhuu Posts: 87 Member
    Once at a party I drank too much sugary cocktails, then got too drunk to stop.
    End up drinking close to 1000 worth of calories. Plus all the party snacks, you know, pigs in the blanket and mini chocolate tarts and the like. Woke up with a terrible hangover. Talk about epic fail ...
  • megsta91
    megsta91 Posts: 92 Member
    the good news: i havent had one taste of fast food in 15 days. go me! I know its all about moderation and I can definitley work it in, but I would rather avoid it if possible. i always feel like poop afterwards!

the bad news: i just had 6 double stuffed oreos .. hello 420 calories! i INHALED them.

but, i only went over my calories by about 150 for the entire day, so I dont count it as a major fail.
  • rivka_m
    rivka_m Posts: 1,007 Member
    I forgot to pack my lunch today so I ate Munchies out of the vending machine at work. That food of course meant I was starving again in two hours and had to have more vending machine food (including Pop Tarts). I should have just ordered a pizza, at least I'd have enjoyed it.

Project for the weekend - stock up on shelf-stable filling food to keep at work.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    I had some Happy Cola Gummies, and two ice cream sandwiches, and popcorn and still have a lot of calories left over because I budget them in early. If your working the calories off, than its not really an epic fail:flowerforyou:
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    I ate a Dunkin Donuts bavarian creme donut on Wednesday. Tonight we are going to my favorite mexican restaurant. I plan to get my favorite not so low cal meal.

LoL! You have good taste...Love both of those!!
  • natstar26
    natstar26 Posts: 130 Member
    No fail for me, if I want something I just include it in my daily goal, haha I has 3 SLICES of fajita pizza from panago and starbucks and hot chocolate as well..... its a lifestyle, so I wont be depriving myself hehe
  • 2BeHappy2
    In the past 24 hours: enjoyed all four TJ's red velvet cupcakes…..haven't journaled in weeks and this is getting my attention so I am starting here with this post….now to journalling re-start!

So then it doesn't count since youre going for a clean slate now...right?!? :happy:
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Food fail? I wouldn't call it a fail; probably more of an indulgence. I had two European cookies covered in Belgian chocolate today, which set me over about 50 calories. No regrets, whatsoever. Those cookies were awesome.
  • AshleyAnn9
    AshleyAnn9 Posts: 56
    Yesterday I had Thai food. It was so delicious. But I still feel sluggish from eating it.
  • losingdays
    losingdays Posts: 19 Member
    Usually it's when I go grazy on peanut butter. I've had 1500 calories in one sitting. Felt really sick the rest of the day.
    oh god i do this all the time! try to curb cravings for sweet things with a spoon of peanut butter and end up polishing off the pot! haha >_<
  • 2BeHappy2
    Rhubarb crisp and rhubarb upside down cake. mmmmmm love that rhubarb!!

mmmmmm, me too. Strawberry-rhubarb noosa yogurt is amazing btw.

I even love Mrs. Meyer's rhubarb SOAP...not to eat of course...to wash my hands with ;-)

Oh...Thank Goodness!
    I'd hate to think I'd have to call poison control for you :happy:
  • I had frozen yogurt with rainbow sprinkles today...twice!
  • saddare
    saddare Posts: 32 Member
    Cold Stone Creamery ... Birthday Cake Remix sundae ... "Gotta Have It" size. SOOOOOOO delicious. I knew it would be high-calorie, but I didn't realize exactly HOW high. Oy! Fortunately, I spend the whole afternoon rollerskating, so I *almost* burned it off and *almost* stayed within my goal limits for the day.

*Almost.*

=D
  • I had 2 slices of stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from pizza hut, I felt sick afterwards but it was delicious up until then. It is okay though, I exercised today so it fit into my calories.
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Two of my homemade oatmeal cookies I made with my son. Logged them as best as I could with the rest consumed today and was still in a deficit. No regrets! :P
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Yeah lol..... 2 pieces of pizza 168 grams two slabs of ribs 500 grams I'm fasting now for 16 hrs
  • pandabratt1
    pandabratt1 Posts: 36 Member
    So I messed up pretty bad today, I stayed at work an extra hour. When I left I was starving and brought home Taco Time for the family. Mexi Fries, and Soft Bean Burrito. If I hadn't had the Mexi Fries I wouldn't feel so guilty!!
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    I had a slice of triple chocolate cake. It was so good.

Then I ate my husband piece too. Epic fail. Total of 1,000 cal. So good but not even worth it. Agghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh