Jillian Michaels January Challenge!

Options

Replies

• Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Glad your doing better Mystic! Does anyone else on here really struggle with these workouts? Tried shred level 3 today and gave up half way through first circuit, did 2 instead. Still have to modify a couple moves, but made it through. 313 calories burned. Think I'm just really worn out from two days in row of NMTZ , my arms felt like rubber, set down the weight for last half of circuit 3. Course I only have 5 lb weights.
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i skipped yesterday but Jillian Michael's has NOTHING on me!!! i had 8 kids in my house yesterday!!! :laugh:
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I did it today and it feels great.
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    6 week 6 pack, day 2 completed tonight after a 3 mile run home from work.

I really like this dvd it seems to last about 5 mins but its really 35! Gutted though i've lost my hrm watch so can't calculate how many calories i've burned.

What does everyone else do with the logging? do you put it under aerobics or circuit training or do you always have a hrm calculate burn for you?????????
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    sooooooo i just bought yet another video. The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. anyone try this?
  • ourhearts4home
    Options
    I was going to start on my extensive library of Jillian DVDs this week, but my back is messed up. Once it gets back in running order I'll be doing a combo of the Shred and 6 week 6 pack. And then finishing up shred I'll add in her others again. My prize for all the work? Buying her new one to come out on March 1st! :)
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    I just managed to squeeeeeeeeeeez in level1 of 30 day shred after college before dinner and before my shift lol felt good for it tho!!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Took a rest day on Wednesday - my muscles really needed it! :sad: I was back on it tonight, though. Did BFBM - 440 calories! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    BFBM 521 calories burned. Made it 5 days this week! Tomorrow is a walk day, trying for 3 miles, rest on Sunday and back to it on Monday.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    6 week 6 pack, day 2 completed tonight after a 3 mile run home from work.

I really like this dvd it seems to last about 5 mins but its really 35! Gutted though i've lost my hrm watch so can't calculate how many calories i've burned.

What does everyone else do with the logging? do you put it under aerobics or circuit training or do you always have a hrm calculate burn for you?????????
    I put it on circuit training. I don't have a hrm that calculates calories burned just my pedometer watch with a touch HRM, so I record it at end of each circuit and use a formula I found online to calculate calories burned. It's always lower than what MFP says, but is rather error on the low than think I'm burning more calories than I am.
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need a kick in my behind, I cantget motivated ughh. Def going to try to squeeze it in tonight.
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    Day 1 : Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Day 2: No More Trouble Zones
    Day 3: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Day 4: level 2 Shred
    Day 5: rest
    Day 6: Last Chance Workout
    Day 7: Banish Fat Boost Meabolism
  • taiyab3
    taiyab3 Posts: 10
    Options
    I've been so bad this week. Going to the Gym and doing calisthenics and Ellipticals rather than Jillian. I am definitely doing it tonight... BFBM here I come ! Hope everyone else is doing well :-)
  • taiyab3
    Options
    Hi PitterPatter. I haven't tried the last chance workout but let me know how you like it. I read some reviews and they say it is really good. Good Luck and hope you enjoy it. :smile:
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    Hi PitterPatter. I haven't tried the last chance workout but let me know how you like it. I read some reviews and they say it is really good. Good Luck and hope you enjoy it. :smile:

honestly? it bored the crap out of me :frown: i think i will just stick to Banish Fat Boost Metabolism & No More Trouble Zones
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    Sorry couldn't do any work out yesterday as I had too much college work to do il be running around like a blue assed fly all day organising a party so hopefully that will burn some cals and we will be on the wii all night anyway lol but I've seen a lose of 2 and a half pounds this week Tom came this week swell so I'm in agony with that today :( not in a good mood at all
  • taiyab3
    Options

honestly? it bored the crap out of me :frown: i think i will just stick to Banish Fat Boost Metabolism & No More Trouble Zones

Thank you for the input. I will definitely not try it then.

Today No More Trouble Zones - 310 calories
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    Day 1 : Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Day 2: No More Trouble Zones
    Day 3: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Day 4: level 2 Shred
    Day 5: rest
    Day 6: Last Chance Workout
    Day 7: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Day 8: ran 2 miles
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Today I did Shred Level 1 - Day 10. Planning to graduate to Level 2 starting tomorrow :)
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Good to see everyone still here and going strong. I was ill last week and couldnt/didn't work out. I'm back today with L1 of the 30 day shred. I've decided to do another round of the shred combined with walking and biking. I think BFBM is just too much for me every day,my endurance isn't up to it, so rather than do BFBM and NMTZ and be burned out for the next 2 days I'm going to do 30DS plus extra where I can and add in the odd try of BFBM and NMTZ occasionally until I am at a point that I can do them every day. I figure a little and oftenconsistantly is better than all or nothing.
    Also another part of it is time, snatching half an hour to shred is easy, finding an hour to do the others and then working up the motivation to actually do it seems to be beyond me most days.