151 lbs lost and 1 year on MFP!

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great tips.you look amazing and I know you will lose the last 35lbs and get to your goal because you are doing it smart
  • toridehaven
    Options
    What an inspiration! I have 100 pounds to lose and just looking at the number is discouraging! But if I just do a little at a time I will get there I am sure. Thanks for the tips!!! Congratulations, by the way!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    whoa!!! that much weight loss at your age good sir makes everyone feel like a slacker ^_^ You are an inspiration to us all!!

Cheers,

Tof
  • rickster2663
    rickster2663 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations . I have hit 154 lbs. so far but only have used MFP for the last 75 lbs. I find it to be an awesome tool and have recommended it often. I enjoy reading these posts.
  • rickster51
    rickster51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great work and awesome tips for newbies like me. :smile:
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! So awesome that you can now share your knowledge and success with others who need it! Rock on!!! :smokin:
  • madaleingericke
    madaleingericke Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!
  • anthonyhere
    anthonyhere Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! What a great example, thanks for sharing!
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Absolutely marvelous!! Thank you! These tips are so practical, relevant, and easy to follow, I appreciate you for this!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work. And thank you so much for the advice. Very helpful!
  • joolsweb
    joolsweb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    brilliant, bumped for keeping on my topics and keeping me motivated - well done you
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    "You can't rest when you're dead" Lol. I'll be telling myself that one.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    "You can rest when you're dead" Lol. I'll be telling myself that one.

edited for typo
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work paid off, you should be so proud!

I'm really happy to see that a lot of the tips in your post are things I do already, it really helps me believe in my ability to achieve my goals. I started out with 105 pounds to lose (maybe a little more, I'll decide when I get to my first ultimate goal) and I'm now at 90 pounds to lose. I spend a lot of time in the success and maintenance forums, friend request people who made their goals and are at maintenance (but I also have friends who are still far from their goals like I am, otherwise I'd feel alone surrounded by people who have already been successful), and try to break my huge goal into smaller goals (my first goal is to just get out of the 200s, which is only 19-20 pounds away and I've already lost 15-16 pounds, so I know I can do this). I'm going to be healthy and look great on my wedding day in May 2015, and I'm willing to make 2014 all about my journey.

Thank you for this post.
  • indiogal
    indiogal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lots of great ideas. Will try to incorporate as many as possible
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Wow!
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you look great!
  • carmenhuertosmartinez
    Options
    Congratulations!! Awesome !!
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much. You look great!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!