Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW AMAZING! AND SO INSPIRING! !! I really want to get into running! I'm at 245 and have a 5k July 12 and would LOVE to be able to run it! You've inspired me to push for running it!

You can totally do this! Focus. Breathe. Remember it's about u finishing not how fast.
  • risu23
    risu23 Posts: 2
    Options
    You are so amazing! Great job and great changes that you'll obviously continue for a lifetime. Kudos. :)
  • MariaBahia
    MariaBahia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    congratulations!,,
  • barryhurford
    barryhurford Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! It's great to see that, no matter how distant your weight loss goal seems to be at the beginning, you can get there if you persist and press on, regardless of how rough the road gets on the way. Congratulations! :O)
  • arnalundgren
    arnalundgren Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on everything :)
  • Bagpuss_Janet
    Bagpuss_Janet Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, and such an inspiration to a 'newbie' like me. Well done.
  • glennoxyoung
    Options
    You are magnificent!!! Well done - a fantastic story.... love it <3:flowerforyou:
  • ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Well done!
  • ImAJH
    ImAJH Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Really nice job.
  • greentray
    greentray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing story of not just your hard work but how your husband had encouraged and help you on your journey. Congratulations and well done to both of you! Inspiration at its highest :-) :heart: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • TheLoneButler
    TheLoneButler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is beyond amazing. Such an inspirational story.
    I cannot even contemplate how emotionally filled and physically draining the journey was, but look where it has taken you.
    You have gone above and beyond - What you have done isn't just lose weight, go down in clothes sizes or 'start a healthy lifestyle'.

What you have done is even more amazing - You've allowed others to know that with hard work and dedication, there is always sunshine after the rain. You are truly inspirational and I hope that you are successful with all of your life's endeavours.

Simply amazing.
  • accebersmith
    accebersmith Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Your hard work and determination have utterly transformed your body and your life. What an accomplishment! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us :)
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning result!!

Your picture progress was amazing. I enjoyed see your journey over the year.
    Well done to your husband too, I can see team work really helped keeping you motivated.

????????????????????????
  • missloni808
    missloni808 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us. It was truly inspiring. What a difference hard work and a year can get you. Congrats on all your successes!!
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing...... well done!:drinker:
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! You are a total inspiration to me! I really enjoyed watching the transformation in the pictures!

Well done and congratulations to you, your husband and your Mom!

:smile:
  • decgirl63
    decgirl63 Posts: 15
    Options
    This is just an amazing story..... You have really inspired me to keep working out & eating right. Happy Fitiversary.:flowerforyou:
  • theCoke
    theCoke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am inspired to run today! No more excuses! Thank you! :)
  • newjensoon
    newjensoon Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Took a peek at your blog too. I will definitely be following!
  • amelia123lea
    amelia123lea Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ditto what everyone said here. Thank you for sharing your journey with us and for being such an inspiration! Both you and your husband look amazing....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!