• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Just recapping the challenges.
    not so great on the rainbow,
    yellow= banana
    green= green pepper
    white= onion

was going to have a salad, but I didn't.

Water= 12 cups!!!

Commercial challenge 100 jumps * 10 commericals = 1000 jumps

I used a real jump rope, its in the basement so I had to hustle up and down the stairs 10 times to use it. In retrospect, I wish I had worn my hrm.

Have a great weekend ladies, let's keep up the good work through the weekend!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    just weighed myself and I'm proud to say I'm down--178.8lb down 1.2lbs. Yipee! Have a great day everyone.
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am down another .6 lbs! SO that makes almost 2 lbs this week! I am so excited about that! Finally a loss! Let's see if I can keep this momentum going! Next week, I am dancing it all off with some Dance Central on the Kinect! Love it!
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to post yesterday I weighed in yesterday at 140.3. Down 1.6lbs
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the weigh in day is but I weighed in this morning at 209.2.
  • runheather
    Options
    Hi everybody! :) I hope you made it over from the 15 by 2011 group! Now that we have a group name, we can try to stick together and help each other reach our goals in 2011!! :)

If you would like to be included in the spreadsheet, all I need is Current weight, and Goal weight for Valentine's day! Then whenever you post an updated weight in this thread, you'll get updated!

We are going to try to post workout and eating challenges as we go. Feel free to add anything you want, we all need new ideas to keep us going :)

Welcome!
  • runheather
    Options
    Hi everyon!

This group sounds like a lot of fun would love to be involved.
    Right now I am at 150 and my goal is to be 135 which is my normal weight.
    My goal by valentines is 141.
    What do I do next to be apart of your motivating group?
  • haydan7707
    haydan7707 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in, Haydan7707.
    SW 200 lbs.
    CW 176.5
    GW for Valentine's Day 166
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the weigh in day is but I weighed in this morning at 209.2.

There's no designated weigh in day.....everyone has chosen a day that works best for them and then reports it. It seems like quite a few weigh in on Friday so that's the day i'm going with.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon and happy Saturday to all! I got my day started off in the right direction by getting up early and completing Fire 45, then jumping rope for 15 minutes and then stretching it out for another 15 minutes. I completed a total of 75 minutes and burned over 700 calories in the process.....WooHoo.....WooHoo...

Once the workout was complete, I hopped in the shower, got dressed and headed out the door to complete the errands. There's suppose to be a winter storm heading out way (GA) tomorrow evening and lasting until Monday evening so I wanted to ensure I had all the basics plus some rock salt just in case. Now that the workout is done, errands complete, bills paid, refrigerator stocked I can spend the rest of the day relaxin.............LIFE IS GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I ate everything I planned for yesterday so that means the rainbow challenge was a success. I drank over 12 cups of water so that also was a success. I had a headache and still dealing w/TOM so decided to pass on the commercial challenge. Since tomorrow is my designated "rest" day I may take on the commercial challenge especially since I plan on watching some football.

Welcome to all the newbies. There's no designated weigh in day so select a day of the week that works best for you and report back your progress. Also, you might review a few of the threads to gain a better understanding of some of the current challenges......water, commercial and rainbow. Also, if you have any challenges you would like to present to the group please feel free. I personally like the challenges b/c it pushes me.
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi! Am I too late to join? Looks like a great thread :)
    I weighed in today at 127 and I'm hoping to get back to 124 (pre xmas weight... sigh...) by Valentines day. 123 would be nice but I lose weight really slowly so an achievable goal is better for me I think
    Good luck to everyone!
  • kcrouch0
    kcrouch0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I weighed in yesterday and didn't post. I am down to 150.8. Yes, another 2 pounds. Yesterday, I met my water challenge but bad food choices. I have caught a really bad cold and sore throat. Hopefully I will feel better soon. Congrats to all who lost this week. Keep up all the hard work ladies. We can do this!!! :-D
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry, but can someone please clarify for me what day we are supposed to weight in? I certainly want to be on track with everyone else and not have it be a nusiance to keep updating the worksheet! I thought it was supposed to be on Sundays, but it seems everyone has already posted their weights for the week. Also, when I do submit my weight is it easier to just do it here in the forum to ro send a private message. Thanks!
  • runheather
    Options
    Good morning!

I did excellent yesterday. I felt great and had so much energy. Instead of grabbing for the chips or other comfort foods I would either walk away or grab a handfull of grapes or carrots.
    This morning oh around 9:15 am I had a small sliver of key lime pie. It almost seems that I am sabbatoging my progress. Just writing about something this trivial makes me feel better. I wont let this set me back or ruin the rest of my day....I just wont. My goal for today is to make it to the gym and put in my time. I have slacker radio downloaded, my new running shoes and I am ready to rock n roll.
    May you all have a wonderful day and make sure to be kind to yourself as this is a hell of a journey sometimes.
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this is how you spell... "I MESSED UP"...

"If every day were like today... You'd weigh 147.8 lbs in 5 weeks "....

I went over yesterday... so if I keep up the "good work" I will be gaining weight! LOL LOL LOL!!!!! I tried to do well. I went to a restaurant with over 750 calories left for the day, but I was uncertain about the calorie information for what I ordered. But I must think positively. I stuck to a dinner and 2 beers. I didnt' eat fatty fried appetizers, etc. (which I would have done if I wasnt' trying to lose weight). I obviously was eating a lot more than I thought I was (prior to trying to keep track). It's all in the learning process I guess!
  • iawierz
    iawierz Posts: 65
    Options
    Good morning!

I did excellent yesterday. I felt great and had so much energy. Instead of grabbing for the chips or other comfort foods I would either walk away or grab a handfull of grapes or carrots.
    This morning oh around 9:15 am I had a small sliver of key lime pie. It almost seems that I am sabbatoging my progress. Just writing about something this trivial makes me feel better. I wont let this set me back or ruin the rest of my day....I just wont. My goal for today is to make it to the gym and put in my time. I have slacker radio downloaded, my new running shoes and I am ready to rock n roll.

First of all you are totally correct in the fact that is should not ruin your day. :happy: May thought is that you have to give into craving sometimes, or you just endup binging! :noway: Also you did it right by haveing a sliver instead of a normal size piece.

Second I have a question what is slacker radio?
  • iawierz
    iawierz Posts: 65
    Options
    I am so sorry, but can someone please clarify for me what day we are supposed to weight in? I certainly want to be on track with everyone else and not have it be a nusiance to keep updating the worksheet! I thought it was supposed to be on Sundays, but it seems everyone has already posted their weights for the week. Also, when I do submit my weight is it easier to just do it here in the forum to ro send a private message. Thanks!

I think it was stated earlier inthe thread that you can weigh in whatever day you wish
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Today I completed the commercial challenge. I decided to use the Kansas Chiefs vs Baltimore Raves football game. I started at 1:09 and finished at 2:09. I decided to jump rope during the commercial breaks. I used a stop watch to track my time and when it was all said and done I had jumped rope for a total of 25 minutes and 15 seconds.
  • runheather
    Options
    Good morning!

First of all you are totally correct in the fact that is should not ruin your day. :happy: May thought is that you have to give into craving sometimes, or you just endup binging! :noway: Also you did it right by haveing a sliver instead of a normal size piece.

Second I have a question what is slacker radio?
  • runheather
    Options
    Slacker radio is awesome.....

There is so much to choose from as far as tunes and it also has a comedy station. Its similar to Pandora if you are familiar. Slacker radio is free and you get enjoy it on your computer and phone. The site address is www.slackerradio.com.....enjoy!