how skinny is sexy?

Options

Replies

• KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? This has to be a fake post. My children don't even weight 95 pounds.
  • coboltpunch
    Options
    I like healthy.
  • marleyskye05
    marleyskye05 Posts: 138
    Options
    At 5'6" and 95 lbs, you are SIGNIFICANTLY underweight. I am 5'3" and my lowest weight was 97 and I was very thin so I can only imagine how thin you are being 3 inches taller than me.

An appropriate weight for someone who is 5'6" is between 115-150 lbs.

^this
    If you are serious, please get help.
  • Kiwi_Made
    Kiwi_Made Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ugh...

All men are different. They like different things. Some like skinny, some like curvy, some like fat. Depends on the man. If this is a serious post, why the heck do t you just ask your husband what he wants?

But this couldn't be serious.

^^^^^

It's 100% in the eye of the beholder.
  • magnolia_ah
    magnolia_ah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    sometimes sexy is about attitude ,confidence and sex appeal.. if you feel sexy u will look sexy ... kim karadshian and kate moss have diffrent body type.. but they both look sexy,....
  • daynerz
    daynerz Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    5'6 110-120lbs
  • aniazawadzki
    Options
    For those who don't think I am serious
    This is me 5 minutes ago lol
    imagejpg1_zps2c476e7a.jpg
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    So as of a few minutes ago you are still severely underweight and still asking internet strangers questions best directed to your husband?

If the way you come across online is anywhere near how you're perceived in person it is easy to figure out why your husband has issues with you ... and it has nothing to do with the all too low number on the scale.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Oh lord.

I know it's not a real question but I'm going to play along.

"Skinny" is not sexy. Sexy is sexy. It's an attitude.

Skinny is bones and skin, no boobs, no *kitten*, no nothing. I'm not saying skinny people can't be sexy. They can if they have a sexy attitude. Fat chicks can be sexy too.

I'm skinny... and sexy. I'm only 5'2. ;)
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Fit is sexy.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Oh you again...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1308174-my-weight-loss-evolution-which-was-better

ETA: Some people should just be banned from starting threads.

HAHAHAHAH! I like you!
  • in_the_stars
    Options
    Fit is sexy.

I'm quite fit, thank you.
  • ValGogo
    Options
    I personally find underweight women to be absolutely repulsive. Serious no schwing zone. Less attractive than morbidly obese even.

Though fit or curvy are the most attractive IMHO, with fit and curvy (dat *kitten*) taking the cake.

See, now where's Waldo when you need him? I'd like to order one Waldo for every single woman here. Who's wants one?
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Fit is sexy.

I'm quite fit, thank you.

Oh, so sorry, I definitely did not aim this at you or try to imply otherwise. Yes, you are quite fit and sexy. :flowerforyou:
  • ValGogo
    Options
    Fit is sexy.

Good answer!
  • in_the_stars
    Options
    I personally find underweight women to be absolutely repulsive. Serious no schwing zone. Less attractive than morbidly obese even.

Though fit or curvy are the most attractive IMHO, with fit and curvy (dat *kitten*) taking the cake.

I guess I'm repulsive. lol
  • ValGogo
    Options
    IF this is the chick that was in the grand canyon picture, I think she looked awesome in the top picture.
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I think your cute but, if you have visible ribs, bony legs, arms and a flat but, no, not attractive to me... Go eat something please! You need a double whopper with cheese, large fries and a king size coke now!!!
  • ValGogo
    Options

I guess I'm repulsive. lol

In the stars, you keep bringing it back to you. I don't think ANYONE here is referring to you. Why do you do that? Just asking....not looking to argue, so, peace, ok?