Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You are incredible! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • mamamunro
    mamamunro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow you really do inspire!!! Thank you for sharing!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Such an inspiration! Great job! :)
  • jam34jam
    jam34jam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Jessicasartwork
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome Job! What an inspiration!!! :)
  • nursejoy99
    nursejoy99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your story is very inspiring. You should be very proud of your progress. You look great!!
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, the amount of weight you lost in just a year is amazing. Your story is incredible. You really are inspiring. Go you! Congrats to you and your husband both. :):wink:
  • jenniferpark01
    jenniferpark01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much from sharing! We have pretty similar starting weights. I was 378.8 and now I am 263.8, 115 lost. I got into heavy lifting at the gym and am now getting more into running. I have two 5's and a 10k completed. Doing another 10k in August, a 5K in Nov and my first 1/2 marathon in Jnauary.
    Keep up the amazing work!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW - amazing story and truly inspirational, well done to you and your hubby x
  • tinychuck
    tinychuck Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow, congratulations on all your hard work, you are amazing!
  • coneillnh
    coneillnh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started my fitness plan only 2 months ago and looked at the community postings this morning to seek a little bit of encouragement. Your story is amazing and needless to say, an inspiration. Thank you! All the best as you and your husband continue your journey. As for me, I see now that it is possible for me to reach my goal. :happy:
  • 1sgs
    1sgs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is a TOTALLY AWESOME post! Thank you so much for sharing your journey along the way. I am sure that you are an inspiration to so many others. Hard work and determination DOES pay off. I have a very good friend that is following in your footsteps.
  • careylf
    careylf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are a very inspiring woman!!! Just amazing!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!!!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I've been on these forums a while and seen a lot, but this has by far been my most favourite post ever. Go you. Added you on Instagram (which i'm trying to understand).
  • Kade6685
    Kade6685 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!! Congrats!
  • dclark566
    dclark566 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go!
  • DeathListFive
    DeathListFive Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculously inspiring. Give yourself a pat on the back, and a hug, and whatever else you may want... Cause lady, you're a rock star! :drinker:
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Congrats Jesse on your amazing achievement. You are such an inspiration. I have started out where you were and have lost almost 100lbs but keep having setbacks. Your such an inspiration to keep pushing on and kicking but. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!