Oreos.

Options

Replies

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Yum. Oreos without milk is just wrong. As is eating less than a full sleeve of them. I hold them in the cold milk until they're just about to fall apart and then transfer that mushy chocolate-y goodness right in my mouth.

Okay, now I really want some Oreos.
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one has addressed the important topic of Oreo Quadruple Stuffs...

Is it wrong to convert two Double Stuffs into a Quad? Would you ever do it in front of another person?
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love and miss oreos :sad: damn celiacs.

But I do make a bomb cake frosting out of oreo filling.
  • jessicagrieshaber
    jessicagrieshaber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    STOP lol. I had tiramisu yesterday so I'm off the desert bandwagon for a bit :(
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I could go for some golden oreos or the Breyer's golden oreo ice cream now yummmm!!
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Mmmmmm *drools*
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I just ate them.

They were delicious... with ice cold 2% milk.

that is all.

This is furthur enhancing my MFP crush on you!
  • asdowe13
    Options
    I'm surprised no one has addressed the important topic of Oreo Quadruple Stuffs...

Is it wrong to convert two Double Stuffs into a Quad? Would you ever do it in front of another person?

I have gone beyond this and turned a whole row of double stuff into a 14 stuffed oreo, more than once, and in front of people.
    I have also eaten a whole pack of oreos on a dollar bet.

Reasons why I am here. Now i have to run a long time to do that. Cardio = more cookies.
  • asdowe13
    Options
    Now I'm craving dirt cake.

Oreo-Dirt-Cake-from-Martys-Musings.jpg

ETA: Left it big so everyone could see all the detail, yeah I'm feeling spiteful tonight.

Just saying - that's not an Oreo!
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    But have you seen these new chips ahoy/Oreo creations? Haven't, tried them yet, they either have the potential to be magically delicious or an atrocity.

86FD4DCF-9BE1-42AD-B661-9F48FED27AC0.jpg
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I just ate them.

They were delicious... with ice cold 2% milk.

that is all.

In my opinion, that is THE way to eat Oreos. The only way.

I don't even want to look at an Oreo if there's not a big mug or glass of 1% or 2% milk available.

I don't want Oreos in ice cream or cake. I don't want an Oreo plain and dry with no dunking liquid. Speaking of which, coffee and almond milk just do not work for this purpose either.

Only dunked in milk. Yum!
    I remember once as a kid I wanted some chocolate milk but the only thing I had at that moment were Oreos and milk. So i decided to toss both in the blender and give it a shot. It didn't work out so well.

you get epic points for effort and creativity
    Yum. Oreos without milk is just wrong. As is eating less than a full sleeve of them. I hold them in the cold milk until they're just about to fall apart and then transfer that mushy chocolate-y goodness right in my mouth.

Okay, now I really want some Oreos.
    same here- I keep a spoon/fork handy for chunks that fall apart.
    But have you seen these new chips ahoy/Oreo creations? Haven't, tried them yet, they either have the potential to be magically delicious or an atrocity.
    walking a fine line missy !!! I will kick you out of my thread- be careful- I'm an oreo purist!!! None of that birthday cake crap.
    Double stuff- or original. But yes- cookies and oreo's could have epic potential- I hate to admit that- but you are right. we shall both tread carefully.

They can also be crumbled into other things- but I really REALLY don't like people messing with the flavors and colors. It just so doesn't do it for me.

no- that's kind of awesome.

dirty jokes- following in 3, 2, 1

but I don't think I could fit a that many oreo's in my mouth at once. LMAO

I am okay and comfortable with this- as long as there are oreo's involved. :flowerforyou:
  • asdowe13
    Options
    I am okay and comfortable with this- as long as there are oreo's involved. :flowerforyou:

With Ice cold milk - and/or Iced Cream!
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have some watermelon oreos in the kitchen right now. Saw them at walmart and was too curious not to buy them. They're actually really good.

I've only had two, though. o:-)
  • asdowe13
    Options
    I have some watermelon oreos in the kitchen right now. Saw them at walmart and was too curious not to buy them. They're actually really good.

I've only had two, though. o:-)

They intrigue me....I may have to find them and give them a whirl!
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't walmart it was target. Definitely one of the two.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options

86FD4DCF-9BE1-42AD-B661-9F48FED27AC0.jpg

Oh, wow, those look awesome.
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    These are bombtastic! you can make them semi-lower calorie with low fat cookies and low fat sour cream.

COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES
    Yield: 30 cupcakes
    INGREDIENTS:
    42 cream-filled sandwich cookies, such as Oreos, 30 left whole, and 12 coarsely chopped
    2 pounds (4 8-oz packages) cream cheese, room temperature
    1 cup sugar
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
    1 cup sour cream
    Pinch of salt

DIRECTIONS:
    Preheat oven to 275°F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
    With an electric mixer on medium high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually
    add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
    Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt.
    Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
    Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set,
    about 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just
    before serving.
  • treveneann
    treveneann Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Be strong, be strong, be strong,
  • moondazed
    moondazed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I havent had oreas in forever! I LOVE them in the morning with a nice cuppa coffee. mm I end up eating a whole sleeve in one sitting haha
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Not sure if they are still around right now, but for some reason the Spring Oreos with the yellow icing are better than the original, if thats even possible!!