Late Friday Night...Anyone here...????

Options
Hey all you night owls, it's just after midnight here in good ole Indiana. Anyone on here and want to talk about something...anything.....PLEASE!!!

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hey all you night owls, it's just after midnight here in good ole Indiana. Anyone on here and want to talk about something...anything.....PLEASE!!!
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    lolcatsdotcom6g41t3v000jh46ac.jpg
    i like stuff... do you like stuff?
    :ohwell:

lolcatsdotcom8fuicsagcowlqcn8.jpg
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    it's only 9 in California. I'm just watching the Olympics.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    it's only 9 in California. I'm just watching the Olympics.
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    9:15 in Arizona. Hubbs and lil man just went to bed...I can't sleep. I'm here!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Cool, I'm not alone...

So, did everyone have a good Friday??? Mine was great! I got to hang out with a "friend" that I hadn't spent time with in a while and we went for a ride on his Harley...:love:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    today was good, i went hiking in Deliverance country, and made it out without being violated :happy:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    today was good, i went hiking in Deliverance country, and made it out without being violated :happy:

:laugh: Glad to hear that, we would have missed you around here!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    im still up too... im a night owl myself

i should be sleepy, i got 1000 calories of exercise in today!
  • Theresa35
    Options

Wow Emily, that's great, what did you do???
  • alifelessevident
    Options

yeah i understand that, hiked 7 miles by the Chattooga River, and should be quite wore out but i'm wide awake
  • chubbymom
    Options
    I am so glad it's Friday. I have been sick all week. I have been taking it pretty easy at the gym. I just walked on the treadmill this week...I really need to up my cardio.

1000 calories of cardio? Goodness... what all do you do?
  • Theresa35
    Options
    I know what you mean about doing more cardio. I have been such a bum this week. And I haven't slept well. Think it could be bc I haven't exercised as much???
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    i did a little over an hour of Zumba class, and theni did another hour of strength training class.

thank God for my Heart rate monitor or i would be consuming way too few calories!
  • chubbymom
    Options
    Totally. I swear when I really up the exercise I literally fall into bed most nights.
  • chubbymom
    Options
    Zumba- I will have to look into this...
  • Theresa35
    Options
    i did a little over an hour of Zumba class, and theni did another hour of strength training class.

thank God for my Heart rate monitor or i would be consuming way too few calories!

I :heart: Zumba, omgosh it is so much fun. I'm sure I look like an idiot, but who cares...:laugh:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    thats exactly why i love it!!! it makes me feel a little bit sexay shakin my hips, but in a non judgemental atmosphere! LOVE it!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    thats exactly why i love it!!! it makes me feel a little bit sexay shakin my hips, but in a non judgemental atmosphere! LOVE it!

Exactly, it's just what I needed before starting my exotic dancing career....:laugh:
  • clairegl
    clairegl Posts: 82
    Options
    miss sparkles, hi there. you mention your heart rate monitor. i have questions. i'm wondering if i should spring for one. you obviously wear it to work out, so what? then it can calculate for you the calories you've burned? Did you buy a fancy one?
    Thanks for the help.