Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• jobean12
    jobean12 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WOW, incredible journey. Thanks for sharing. So inspiring............ You look fantastic!
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    WOW thanks for the inspiration! I personally love that you didnt pay money for various diets, pills, procedures. Sometimes, that is just as hard as losing the weight. It is for me!
  • ceceg13
    ceceg13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing & inspirational !!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Well Jessica, you look great and I bet you feel great too ^^ Amazing job!
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've been on these forums a while and seen a lot, but this has by far been my most favourite post ever. Go you. Added you on Instagram (which i'm trying to understand).

Yah I still don't understand Instagram lol it's a daily stumble and thanks for the add :)
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. Thank you for sharing.

I have to laugh because as i'm reading this post, my banner ad is for target XD
  • SwampWitch75
    SwampWitch75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • LittleMissMuffin7
    Options
    I literally have tears in my eyes. You have accomplished some of the most amazing things ever. I am happy you have such a great support team (your husband and your mom). Keep going you look FANTASTIC!!
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. Thank you for sharing.

I have to laugh because as i'm reading this post, my banner ad is for target XD

That's great. I'm Target mobile... It would have been epic if it would have been a target add for an s5.
  • amandakhoppe
    Options
    Absolutly amazing and so inspiring!! Way to go anything is possible and i am more motivated to lose weight for my wedding now that ive read your story! Dreams do come true!!
  • squeakybuttcheeks
    squeakybuttcheeks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow this amazing! Happy Fitversary :heart: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :heart:

So inspirational. I am going to follow your IG now :happy:

61979966.png
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. What an amazing story!
  • Nicole9187
    Nicole9187 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing! You have done such an amazing job! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • wordstoasong
    Options
    Amazing story to read! Congrats on making one year to a healthier you! Keep it up! :)
  • fit_at_fifty
    fit_at_fifty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your story. It was great to read and so inspiring, well done to you and to your husband :)
  • katmo80
    katmo80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you're awesome success!!! SO amazing! You and you're hubby look terrific! That is SO awesome you have someone so supportive and who lost with you. Congrats again and great job!!! You are beautiful...God bless! :)
  • Marcidy
    Marcidy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Keep making wonderful things happen :)
  • Cherrygirl1302
    Cherrygirl1302 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!!
  • elydotap
    elydotap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss.

What a wonderful story!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • liftreadphilosophize
    liftreadphilosophize Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This made me smile so big. :-) You. Are. Awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!