PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    headdesk1.gif
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Fit is sexy.

Truth!
    And confidence is sexy. Get a plan and do it for yourself, not your husband or society.

P.S. Don't try to understand society, men or women, I've tried and it'll give you a splitting headache.:huh:
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    So today's society confuses me. There are girls who are super skinny that men find attractive, but then there are women who are curvy and a little 'chubby' that is attractive. So what would the ideal sexy weight be for a woman of 5'6"? The reason I ask is because I want my husband to be happy with me and he doesn't seem very happy with me at 95 lbs...so any advice?
    Probably trolling but at 5'6" and 95?

Aint no way is that going to be attractive for me at least. Way too damned skinny.
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    The wife of an E4 .... you must weigh 386+ for him to touch you ... Army regs. Duh.
    Ah, a good ole dependapotamus!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I personally find underweight women to be absolutely repulsive. Serious no schwing zone. Less attractive than morbidly obese even.

Though fit or curvy are the most attractive IMHO, with fit and curvy (dat *kitten*) taking the cake.

I guess I'm repulsive. lol

In the stars, you keep bringing it back to you. I don't think ANYONE here is referring to you. Why do you do that? Just asking....not looking to argue, so, peace, ok?

She has always done that. It's a conundrum that will never be solved.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I think I can speak for all men...

We don't find women 5'6" attractive, your husband is lying to you.

:frown:

<waaahh> I'm 5'6"...no wonder I have trouble with men...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    So today's society confuses me. There are girls who are super skinny that men find attractive, but then there are women who are curvy and a little 'chubby' that is attractive. So what would the ideal sexy weight be for a woman of 5'6"? The reason I ask is because I want my husband to be happy with me and he doesn't seem very happy with me at 95 lbs...so any advice?

If you want to know what your husband likes, you should ask him. Men, like women, have different tastes.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My advice is that if you are 5'6" to try to weigh more than 95 lbs. I think that will suffice.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Sexy is a state of mind that reflects through personality. There is no one body type that is sexy.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options

Men don't even find women attractive.

They find beer, wings, and football attractive.
    OP is definitely trolling.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • palmerddj
    palmerddj Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    "Soft, Skinny or otherwise" = Not attractive
    "Fit / Strong" = Very attractive
    "Confident" = Big turn on
    After that It's a proportion thing for me. I've never found a little curvey out of the question. Given that the curves are in the right places.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 170 lbs (so, not skinny) and I am really sexy. So, it does not matter what your body type is.
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I personally find underweight women to be absolutely repulsive. Serious no schwing zone. Less attractive than morbidly obese even.

Though fit or curvy are the most attractive IMHO, with fit and curvy (dat *kitten*) taking the cake.

I wouldn't say your repulsive, but you need too hit the squats hard! You also need to go to burger king! Hey,maybe you and the Op could meet up...
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Thread title implies that there is only one definition of sexy, and that is "skinny".....
    OK then.

^ In for taking offense at others' insecurity.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Men don't even find women attractive.

They find beer, wings, and football attractive.
    OP is definitely trolling.

^not true. They will sometimes watch the cheerleaders for a minute at football games... But only when they've got a full cup of beer, they're getting bored, and there is nothing else football related going on.....

QFT. as a former cheerleader I can tell you this is the god's honest truth right here. Nothing more frustratign than standing on suzie's shoulder's with yer ankle by your ear in a heel stretch and no one's even looking at you. really puts attention getting behavior into perspective at an early age.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I wouldn't say your repulsive, but you need too hit the squats hard! You also need to go to burger king! Hey,maybe you and the Op could meet up...

is my husband making you type that? his most famous line when seeing women with no back is "eat a cheeseburger!"...he's harsh.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Thread title implies that there is only one definition of sexy, and that is "skinny".....
    OK then.

^ In for taking offense at others' insecurity.

^In for taking offense at anything.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Quatro! This quadruple post is dedicated to quads. Get some.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Or, in a world, or country to be more accurate, full of overweight people, you could simply find your own way. Not everyone likes thick and not everyone likes thin.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options

Wait! Wait! I'm 5'6" :grumble: