Looking for those who have 100 + to lose

Options

Replies

• Buterphly
    Buterphly Posts: 112
    Options
    If your still looking I have over 100 lbs to loose, and like you I am a mom. I stay at home with the youngest all day. Feel free to add me or friend me or whatever they say =)
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Good Morning!! I so don't feel the best this morning. I will be taking it easy as far as exercise goes today. None for me. I have done good though this week and I figure a weekend off is not going to hurt anything. Will be right back on it Monday. I will still finish this day well with my calories and water. I know this will be a great day!!
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    Good Morning!! I so don't feel the best this morning. I will be taking it easy as far as exercise goes today. None for me. I have done good though this week and I figure a weekend off is not going to hurt anything. Will be right back on it Monday. I will still finish this day well with my calories and water. I know this will be a great day!!
    If your body is telling you it needs a break, then it needs a break, just eat well and drink lots of water and everything will be A.O.K!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    If your body is telling you it needs a break, then it needs a break, just eat well and drink lots of water and everything will be A.O.K!

Thank you Phil. Look at your ticker go!! Awesome!! I won't weigh in till Monday.
  • prdrprincess
    prdrprincess Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    I need to lose more than 150lbs. and could use all the support and motivation given. I am currently doing Jenny Craig and using myfitness pal to keep track of my calories. I really want to lose the weight so that I can be healthy to get pregnant. I really want to be pregnant by the end of this year. I have lost about 30 lbs but with losing my sister in law and the holidays I gained most of it back. I have set myself a goal to not cheat for 4 weeks. Week one is done and I have lost 4.2 lbs. Send me a friend request. I am willing to help everyone thru our goals together.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura,

I started at 275 and my goal is 165 so that means I have over 100 pounds to lose! I have lost about 28 and then got stuck around the holidays and gained some back. I still have alot to lose, but I can do it now that I am back home and into my routine.

My best advice... regular exercise. Find something you like, or can at least tolerate and make sure to get regular activity!
  • cadeyemi
    Options
    Its amazing how quick it can go, I had my surgery in July 2010 and already down over 100. It has really slowed down during the holidays and the cold weather because I can't exercise the way I was, but I feel like spring will be here soon and still using my Wii to try and help coax the pounds off lol. Good luck and you can do it. Friend me if you wish because I am still shooting to loose at least another 50 or so (I hope)!!
    i to had gastric bypass surgery in 2004. i lost a significant amount of weight. just last year i started gaining it. i now need to los about 50 pounds to be happy with myself. good luck to you
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Wishing you lots of luck Laura xxx
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options

Thank you Phil. Look at your ticker go!! Awesome!! I won't weigh in till Monday.

Thanks! I have to be honest, i cheated on my diet last night and had my kryptonite...PIZZA AND WINGS. As a Buffalo NY native, its hard to not indulge in pizza and wings! I was 1/2 smart about it and just had a small SMALL peice of pizza and 5 chicken wings. I did an excellent job through-out the week, and even with the pizza and wings didn't go over my calorie goals.

As of this morning i still lost, so i can be happy about that. :)
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options

Thanks! I have to be honest, i cheated on my diet last night and had my kryptonite...PIZZA AND WINGS. As a Buffalo NY native, its hard to not indulge in pizza and wings! I was 1/2 smart about it and just had a small SMALL peice of pizza and 5 chicken wings. I did an excellent job through-out the week, and even with the pizza and wings didn't go over my calorie goals.

As of this morning i still lost, so i can be happy about that. :)

I like to call this a lifestyle change b/c "diets" don't work. I am living proof of that. I plan on working on it till I lose the weight and then using this site to maintain. You can still have the things you love just in moderation. I still have pizza once in awhile, but I log it and I love cheeseburgers and I will still have one once in awhile. I love this site and that is awesome that you were still right on with your calorie goals. Good Job!!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hello All,
    I need to lose more than 150lbs. and could use all the support and motivation given. I am currently doing Jenny Craig and using myfitness pal to keep track of my calories. I really want to lose the weight so that I can be healthy to get pregnant. I really want to be pregnant by the end of this year. I have lost about 30 lbs but with losing my sister in law and the holidays I gained most of it back. I have set myself a goal to not cheat for 4 weeks. Week one is done and I have lost 4.2 lbs. Send me a friend request. I am willing to help everyone thru our goals together.

Welcome. I sent you a friend request.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi Laura,

I started at 275 and my goal is 165 so that means I have over 100 pounds to lose! I have lost about 28 and then got stuck around the holidays and gained some back. I still have alot to lose, but I can do it now that I am back home and into my routine.

My best advice... regular exercise. Find something you like, or can at least tolerate and make sure to get regular activity!

Hi, My starting weight was 295.4. I have been logging my food and exercise for a week today but I won't weigh until Monday b/c that is the day that I want to weigh on. I can't wait to see what the scales say. I love to walk but it's way too cold to walk outside right now, so I get on my exercise bike and put on some music I love and ride.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Wishing you lots of luck Laura xxx

Thank you!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :)

My name is Jessie and I have more than 100lbs to lose! I'm 22 years old and my current weight now is 334. My heaviest I'd ever been was about 371 (last year), and thanks to a job I was always sweating I ended up going down to 334. I gained a few pounds back after I weighed myself at the beginning of the year. But I'm happy to say I ended up losing 8 pounds :)

I still have a long way to go, but I don't mind. As long as I'm losing, I'm happy! :) One of my goals is to get down 160. And my other is to get down to 135. So I have almost 200lbs to lose pretty much ^_^;;;

I wish everyone luck on reaching their weight loss goals! :D
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura
    I'm Candice I'm about a month and 26 pounds into my 158 goal, good luck to you on the 10th make sure to let us all know :)
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Welcome Jessie and Candice! Let's make this a regular group. Now what should we call it? Any name ideas? I think it should be pretty much anything goes. We can pick whatever day we want to weigh on and list our goals if you want to. Any ideas or thoughts for the group? I am open.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    So I did so good at supper!! My hubby wanted some kraft mac n cheese and I looked at the box and it is like crazy high in sodium so I made it for the kids and him but I did not touch any of it and I love the stuff. I had chicken, sliced potatoes and green beans. I am so proud of myself!!!!
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Good for you! I am realizing my sodium is super high and I really need to change that.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Slow and Steady wins the race. Success is never giving up and picking yourself up every time you fall down.
  • KimBledsoe
    Options
    My goal is to lose 163 pounds by my 35th birthday (August 2012). I'm taking it 8 pounds at a time. Many blessings to you as you work towards your goal!