Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• LaurenBrooke1843
    LaurenBrooke1843 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more friends, am constantly logging/online, and am super supportive of whatever you feel is working for you! but my diary is open for friends and I cant really handle anyone critiquing my diet at the moment, so please only add me if you're open minded! :)
  • Chronicle113
    Chronicle113 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 30 yrs old, 5'9'', 187lbs. I loss like 80 pounds. 60 on my own and 20 in the military. Since then, I exercising mostly every day. It's more like a hobby now. However, still like to eat but I fixed my eating habits. Nice to meet everyone.
  • grizzyell
    grizzyell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 weighing 238 :/ I've never weighed this much so decided to visit a doctor and got prescribed phentermine which has been helping curve the hunger! I would like to join others trying to lose weight! Let's do this together :)
  • jennybird86
    jennybird86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You'll get there. I have such a looooooong way to go. Anyone who wants to add me, feel free! We can do this!
  • grizzyell
    Options
    Thanks :):) today I "jogged in place" around my room for 15 min like a crazy lady just to make up for 200 cal! It felt good.
  • klfoster88
    klfoster88 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 26 new to MFP. I lost the first 15 lbs on my own but now I'm trying to get my calories in check to lose the last 10-20 lbs. I don't really need motivation so much, I prefer actual advice, but you can never have too many friends :)
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21, looking to lose 45-50 lbs. I'm not new here, but I'm new to actually losing weight the HEALTHY way. Friends/motivation would be great! Feel free to add me =)
  • joy_mcdougal
    Options
    HEY ALL! I am no pounds down...about 15-20 to go! lol
    I just joined and really need motivation to stay m butt line so add me!
    Lets goo!
    :bigsmile:
  • andthenwhatjen
    andthenwhatjen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! 37 and Looking for friends that have lost or are on the road to losing 100+ lbs.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily and am fully accountable and a great motivator!
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I login and workout daily. Feel free to add me. I can always use additional motivation and I respond in kind :)
  • 0Amra
    0Amra Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but I'm always looking for new friends :) I log daily and try to respond to as many of my friends as I can on a regular basis.
  • surferxterra
    surferxterra Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. Looking for motivation.
  • Libby283
    Libby283 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 35 and trying to lose about 30 pounds. I have lost 7 since May 8 and want to keep this trend going. I log daily. Please add me if you have similar situation.
  • grizzyell
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am determined to lose weight. On a low calorie diet and have lots of questions I would love any advice or tips!! :)
  • BrittanyMault1990
    Options
    Hey! Im 23 years old and looking for awesome peeps to help cheer me on and become friends with! Will return favor to help you with your progress also!!!!
  • nico1025
    nico1025 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 30 female, just joined a few mins ago, I'm looking to lose 15-20 lbs, I'm a bit of an impatient person when it comes to weight loss, I've been yoyo dieting a lot, I work out 4-5 days aweek, combination of weights and cardio, I need tips on dieting and what works for people, I really hope to lose at least 3 lbs a week.
  • shellyburger
    shellyburger Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends :)
    Feel free to add me.
    I've been on MFP for a couple years now, I've lost over 20 lbs. Now just trying to gain muscle :)
  • KayStar728
    KayStar728 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Katie and have 50 lbs to lose. I'm new on MFP as well and have a 12 day streak. I'm always on and my diary is open. I post things all the time! Add me if you need some extra motivation!
  • lhefner55
    lhefner55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm still fairly new to MFP and looking for any motivation and support that I can get! :) Feel free to add me!