OMG WHO CARESSSSS

Options

Replies

• Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight? If they're losing weight, GOOD FOR THEM. Cheer them on, don't tear them down. I mean, jeeeeeeeeeez!

You could look at my diary and say I eat wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Chick-fil-a, but WHATEVS. I've still lost nine pounds and I'm only gonna KEEP losing, so YEUHHHHHHH.

Peace, love, and happiness, mon.

Do you really talk like that? Just curious

This was my thought. She looks too attractive to speak like that. nawmean?

At least my punctuation is PERF. Lemme just brush this dirt off my shoulder, playa hatas.

Wowo I wasn't hating? just curious like I said, I don't really give a dizamn:drinker:
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    So, OP, is there a way that you can suggest that we stop the spread of misinformation that has been scientifically debunked so that newbies are not derailed in their progress without arguing?

d02ddcbc408e1f0e146d373ea5f8c73d.jpg
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    See? People are even turning THIS post into something that it's not.

HATERS GONNA HATE, and I'm cool wit it. LOVE Y'ALL.

no one is "hating", sweetie.

you just started a pointless thread and are representing yourself poorly.

that's all.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I only posted this because I was reading another post about how calories in vs. calories out doesn't matter as much as WHAT you eat and people were actually ARGUING about it. And I say, who gives a dizamn? 'Cause the goal is essentially the same, and whatever works, WORKS. Keep doing that.
    thats because people dont want misinformation spread. it could lead to someone gaining weight when they thought they were doing well with their diet
    h55C6B97C
    lol no butthurt here, just trying to kill time at work
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Is this the people are mean thread for today? I'm just wondering.

Trying to fill out your bingo card?
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    zmxts8.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_n61jsnI3iP1rlkg4z.jpg

hahaha, my 13 year old daughter speaks like the OP. Its cute.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight? If they're losing weight, GOOD FOR THEM. Cheer them on, don't tear them down. I mean, jeeeeeeeeeez!

You could look at my diary and say I eat wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Chick-fil-a, but WHATEVS. I've still lost nine pounds and I'm only gonna KEEP losing, so YEUHHHHHHH.

tumblr_m6hbe8MfVf1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

I want to friend you based on this gif alone. Perfect in both source and application :)
  • Amy01Liz
    Amy01Liz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :drinker: CHEERS TO CHICK FIL A, MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options

At least my punctuation is PERF. Lemme just brush this dirt off my shoulder, playa hatas.

So, um...you're a "player" and we "hate" you? Let me process that....

:huh:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

Kids today!! Back in my day we were taught grammar.

get off my lawn!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Good for you!! Love me some Chick-fil-a!!

But do you love it with a side of hatred?

I kid, I kid. Probably.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_n61jsnI3iP1rlkg4z.jpg

WORD!!!! LOVE IT!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

B-rad?...is that you in the hizzouse?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Wait. Don't people get upset that their friend's list doesn't care? I keep seeing posts that say we are supposed to care here.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Wait. Don't people get upset that their friend's list doesn't care? I keep seeing posts that say we are supposed to care here.

You're supposed to care. Except for when you're not supposed to. But you're also supposed to know which is which without being told. Clear?
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I only posted this because I was reading another post about how calories in vs. calories out doesn't matter as much as WHAT you eat and people were actually ARGUING about it. And I say, who gives a dizamn? 'Cause the goal is essentially the same, and whatever works, WORKS. Keep doing that.

OP I completely agree with your argument about arguing. On the other hand, I've never had chick O whatevers but you really should eat less of that and more organic kale with an apple balsamic vinegarette. The vinegar actually acts like an acidic fat burner, so the more you add the more the fat melts off. And cancer. And raspberry keytones. :flowerforyou:

You're welcome:)
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

Good for you!! Love me some Chick-fil-a!!

But do you love it with a side of hatred?

I kid, I kid. Probably.

Ya, my spicy chicken usually comes with a side of waffle fries :/
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options

YEUH.
    bahahahaha
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Is this the people are mean thread for today? I'm just wondering.

Apparently so....