• Amy01Liz
    Amy01Liz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow so many people are quick to judge.

Such a shame. :grumble:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight? If they're losing weight, GOOD FOR THEM. Cheer them on, don't tear them down. I mean, jeeeeeeeeeez!

You could look at my diary and say I eat wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Chick-fil-a, but WHATEVS. I've still lost nine pounds and I'm only gonna KEEP losing, so YEUHHHHHHH.

Peace, love, and happiness, mon.

Do you really talk like that? Just curious

This was my thought. She looks too attractive to speak like that. nawmean?

INORITE? I figured 18 maybe? Srs...
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Wait. Don't people get upset that their friend's list doesn't care? I keep seeing posts that say we are supposed to care here.

You're supposed to care. Except for when you're not supposed to. But you're also supposed to know which is which without being told. Clear?

Got it.

I think.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight? If they're losing weight, GOOD FOR THEM. Cheer them on, don't tear them down. I mean, jeeeeeeeeeez!

You could look at my diary and say I eat wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Chick-fil-a, but WHATEVS. I've still lost nine pounds and I'm only gonna KEEP losing, so YEUHHHHHHH.

Good for you!! Love me some Chick-fil-a!!

But do you love it with a side of hatred?

I kid, I kid. Probably.

Ya, my spicy chicken usually comes with a side of waffle fries :/

So by this, I have concluded that waffle fries=hatred. Interesting.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Good for you!! Love me some Chick-fil-a!!

But do you love it with a side of hatred?

I kid, I kid. Probably.

Ya, my spicy chicken usually comes with a side of waffle fries :/

So by this, I have concluded that waffle fries=hatred. Interesting.

:laugh: :heart:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    i think what this lovely OP is trying to accomplish in this vapid post, is that if someone want to eat low-carb, sugar-free, vegetarian, VLC, gluten-free, IIFYM, etc....that the masses should not care.

to be quite frank, i dont care...nor does my wonderfully successful FL.

the thing i take issue with, are the posts that try to sway people away from things like sugar, fat, gluten, white bread, beef, pizza, etc. based on fear mongering and silly misinformation.

we're with ya OP, we just....dont need a, um.....thread about it.
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options

At least my punctuation is PERF. Lemme just brush this dirt off my shoulder, playa hatas.

Kids today!! Back in my day we were taught grammar.

get off my lawn!

3453263-1316544658838763_zps8d9fa883.png
  • natstar26
    natstar26 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different views on everything, sure you can lose weight and eat whatever you want as long as you stay within your macros and calories. The thing is you will be missing out on essential vitamins and minerals, this isn't to say I don't love bacon and pizza because oh I do lol I just make sure I have healthier foods as well. As far as getting torn down its others just giving you criticism to help you, not to be a troll towards you..... all the best to you......lol
  • MindyM80
    MindyM80 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HA!!!:happy:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    OP, are you single?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3ao9pu39s1qahbtb.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Is this the people are mean thread for today? I'm just wondering.

Trying to fill out your bingo card?

Why yes I am!
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options

It's really creepy when you say it about someone so young you know...
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0vw9dog6u1r7mgxfo1_500.jpg
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    So, OP, is there a way that you can suggest that we stop the spread of misinformation that has been scientifically debunked so that newbies are not derailed in their progress without arguing?

d02ddcbc408e1f0e146d373ea5f8c73d.jpg

You...I like you...
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    excitedkenneth.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    tumblr_m0vw9dog6u1r7mgxfo1_500.jpg
    You...I like you too...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

It's really creepy when you say it about someone so young you know...

I like younger women......Hear that......Younger women.....FR me...
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

Do You Even English??
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    h844EB75C