OMG WHO CARESSSSS

Options

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I just had a maple sprinkled donut. It was GOOOOOOOOD!

Mine was maple bacon.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mpb61xiAwR1sto4vvo1_400.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight? If they're losing weight, GOOD FOR THEM. Cheer them on, don't tear them down. I mean, jeeeeeeeeeez!

You could look at my diary and say I eat wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Chick-fil-a, but WHATEVS. I've still lost nine pounds and I'm only gonna KEEP losing, so YEUHHHHHHH.

Peace, love, and happiness, mon.

Do you really talk like that? Just curious

This was my thought. She looks too attractive to speak like that. nawmean?

At least my punctuation is PERF. Lemme just brush this dirt off my shoulder, playa hatas.
    how old are you for real?
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If you aren't doing it like ME, you are doing it WRONG!
    Heh!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight? If they're losing weight, GOOD FOR THEM. Cheer them on, don't tear them down. I mean, jeeeeeeeeeez!

You could look at my diary and say I eat wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Chick-fil-a, but WHATEVS. I've still lost nine pounds and I'm only gonna KEEP losing, so YEUHHHHHHH.

Peace, love, and happiness, mon.

Do you really talk like that? Just curious

This was my thought. She looks too attractive to speak like that. nawmean?

At least my punctuation is PERF. Lemme just brush this dirt off my shoulder, playa hatas.
    how old are you for real?

lemme translate for the OP cranq....

fo' reals, gurl...how old r u
  • elsie0o0
    elsie0o0 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m50wcydJNr1qekpbc.gif
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I only posted this because I was reading another post about how calories in vs. calories out doesn't matter as much as WHAT you eat and people were actually ARGUING about it. And I say, who gives a dizamn? 'Cause the goal is essentially the same, and whatever works, WORKS. Keep doing that.

OP I completely agree with your argument about arguing. On the other hand, I've never had chick O whatevers but you really should eat less of that and more organic kale with an apple balsamic vinegarette. The vinegar actually acts like an acidic fat burner, so the more you add the more the fat melts off. And cancer. And raspberry keytones. :flowerforyou:

You're welcome:)

pretentious much?

Chick-fil-A doesn't exist in many places you know. Alaska and anywhere outside of the U.S immediately come to mind.

Well I thought it was funny/
  • nancy10272004
    nancy10272004 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I only posted this because I was reading another post about how calories in vs. calories out doesn't matter as much as WHAT you eat and people were actually ARGUING about it. And I say, who gives a dizamn? 'Cause the goal is essentially the same, and whatever works, WORKS. Keep doing that.

OP I completely agree with your argument about arguing. On the other hand, I've never had chick O whatevers but you really should eat less of that and more organic kale with an apple balsamic vinegarette. The vinegar actually acts like an acidic fat burner, so the more you add the more the fat melts off. And cancer. And raspberry keytones. :flowerforyou:

pretentious much?

Chick-fil-A doesn't exist in many places you know. Alaska and anywhere outside of the U.S immediately come to mind.

Chick-fil-a doesn't exist in Boston because they're a bunch of haters but that's another story for another day.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    OP are you an archaeologist?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I just had a maple sprinkled donut. It was GOOOOOOOOD!

For National Donut Day? Nice! I had a chocolate frosted.

SWEET! DUDE!!!!
    27377-Finding-Nemo-turtle-gif-2mTt.gif
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    joffrey-sniffling.gif
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options

pretentious much?

Chick-fil-a doesn't exist in Boston because they're a bunch of haters but that's another story for another day.

No but there's a Chick-fil-a in Burlington about 10 miles away!
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the words in this thread.
    Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6_zps6020f221.gif

in! for gifs
  • skinnysushicat
    skinnysushicat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Stuff I don't get on this thread because I'm English:
    - chik-o-fil?
    - Why she is Californinan? (or was it Florida?)
    - National donut day?
    - Cinamon apple choco frosted donuts? (or whatever it was...)
    - What most of you are saying most of the time?
    - Beercan and bacon in an English accent?
    - The random insult to Jac?

I understood the comment about grammar.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

pretentious much?

I have only ever seen these when I traveled down south.
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So the next town over has a chick-fil-a, or whatever. I never knew! I've never had it. It must be new.
    Thanks for reminding me about donut day too....
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    In so I can have more amusement later
  • skinnysushicat
    skinnysushicat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    - chik-o-fil?
    - National donut day?

Also, not from this thread, but I've always wanted to ask -
    1. What is a twinkie? (as in, twinkie diet?)
    2. What is a corn dog?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Ok.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    - chik-o-fil?
    - National donut day?

Also, not from this thread, but I've always wanted to ask -
    1. What is a twinkie? (as in, twinkie diet?)
    2. What is a corn dog?

A twinkie is a yellow snack cake with cream filling.

A corndog is a hotdog on a stick that has been coated in cornbread batter and fried

The more you know.