Replies

• Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    great post, Cricket
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Oh, my goodness.I have been so wrapped up with the end of the school year nonsense that I lost track of everything else.

Just for Today: I will focus on my goals.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will stay on track with my macros. They have been off balance and it is throwing me off.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will be an example to my children.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will be strong!
  • looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've given and taken this advice many times. Just for one day, today, stay on track. Just today. Don't worry about all the food you ate yesterday or if you can do this all over again tomorrow. Just focus on today. There were times (for me anyway) where I literally had to focus on just breakfast, then lunch, then dinner. The mantra one-day-at-a-time is quite accurate. After awhile you'll look up and realize that one day has turned into one week, then one month. Your confidence builds and it may not become less difficult but you absolutely get better at it. Just remember the one day mantra when life happens ... there will be times when you over-indulge and that's ok. It's just one day and will not undo weeks of hard work. Great thread!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I've given and taken this advice many times. Just for one day, today, stay on track. Just today. Don't worry about all the food you ate yesterday or if you can do this all over again tomorrow. Just focus on today. There were times (for me anyway) where I literally had to focus on just breakfast, then lunch, then dinner. The mantra one-day-at-a-time is quite accurate. After awhile you'll look up and realize that one day has turned into one week, then one month. Your confidence builds and it may not become less difficult but you absolutely get better at it. Just remember the one day mantra when life happens ... there will be times when you over-indulge and that's ok. It's just one day and will not undo weeks of hard work. Great thread!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I frequently lose sight of how quickly the days add up.

Just for Today: I will not let Tomorrow or yesterday be an excuse.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,326 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will not give in to my cravings.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will count everything!
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Just for today - I will do more than I did yesterday, but less than tomorrow.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not undo the good of my workout by eating junk!
  • JSPictures
    JSPictures Posts: 13
    Options
    Just for Today: I will work out even though I'm sore!

Thanks for your awesome post! :)
  • fat2skinny50
    fat2skinny50 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just for Today... I will not eat that candy and I will make sure i workout :)

BTW Excellent Post thank you for sharing it :drinker:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will push myself at the gym tonight in spin class!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: Stress is an excuse, Not a valid reason.
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will take good care of my body. (and I will repeat this again tomorrow....forever)
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will be proud of my workout efforts and not let discouragement get me down.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: Doing a workout doesn't mean that I can eat whatever I want.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,326 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will log everything and stay within my calorie allotment.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not give in to negative thinking.