THE NEW, OFFICAL, PERMANENT TEAM ED THREAD!!!!!!

Options
Good morning my loves! Holy hannah but its cold! Yall know Ed does not like the cold! But forget about that. I wanted to start off by saying how proud I am of you all. I see everyone working so hard. It inspires me to see my warriors battleing like this. I am such a blessed man to have so many beautiful and determined friends. And never doubt how beautiful you are. I know somedays its hard to look in the mirror and see that, but I love each of you just as you are and you are stunningly beautiful in my eyes. Each of you shine and radiate not only a sexy outer beauty but a warm inner beauty as well. Stand proud today!
Now lets set a little goal for this week as everyone gets ready to face their Monday... 8 glasses min a day and 3 30 minute cardio sessions by Saturday. Doesn't matter what. It can be playing some wii sports, walking, eliptical, whatever.
I love you all and you are in my prayers! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Ed
ps: Don't think for a moment that I forgot my sexy and amazing girlfriend! Good morning Lou! I love you!

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ed!

I just got off the treadmill. 45 minutes cardio in the books.
    4 waters down, and it's only 9:44 AM.

I love my Mondays off. House to myself and total "me time".

On the agenda for today:
    Dye my hair and take down the christmas stuff I haven't had time to pack up yet!
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Good morning, Love!! I will make sure to get my water in, and I need to do 5 days of 45-50 minute runs. NO EXCUSES!! You are absolutely amazing, and even though I may be biased in that statement, I am sure everyone else thinks that, too. If they don't, they are crazy!:noway:

I love you, Sweetheart!:smooched:

GO TEAM ED!!!!:happy:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Good morning Ed!

I just got off the treadmill. 45 minutes cardio in the books.
    4 waters down, and it's only 9:44 AM.

I love my Mondays off. House to myself and total "me time".

On the agenda for today:
    Dye my hair and take down the christmas stuff I haven't had time to pack up yet!

Great burn! We need to see pics of your hair when you are done! And I still have Christmas deer in ym yard, lol.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning!!! =)
    i'll take that challenge. it wont be hard for me to knock out 90 minutes of cardio this week.

everyone have a grrrrrreat week! ♥
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Good morning, Love!! I will make sure to get my water in, and I need to do 5 days of 45-50 minute runs. NO EXCUSES!! You are absolutely amazing, and even though I may be biased in that statement, I am sure everyone else thinks that, too. If they don't, they are crazy!:noway:

I love you, Sweetheart!:smooched:

GO TEAM ED!!!!:happy:

Awwy you are amazing my beautiful love! My heart beats for you my sexy country princess! :love: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Goodmorning!!! =)
    i'll take that challenge. it wont be hard for me to knock out 90 minutes of cardio this week.

everyone have a grrrrrreat week! ♥

Great attitude!!!!!!. Feel free to do more than 90. :-)
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Hello!
    my goal is to drink 8 glasses of water a day, that's something I have a very hard time doing :P
    I was gonna take the dog for a walk, but it's -24C and icy :( Gonna go to the gym instead this week ^^
  • DRager68
    DRager68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Glad to see the thread this morning. Let's make 2011 the year we all reach our goals no matter how big or small they may be. Good luck fellow team mates. :)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Hello!
    my goal is to drink 8 glasses of water a day, that's something I have a very hard time doing :P
    I was gonna take the dog for a walk, but it's -24C and icy :( Gonna go to the gym instead this week ^^

Would it help if you added lemon juice to your water? AND HOLY MOLY!!!!!! Thats cold!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Glad to see the thread this morning. Let's make 2011 the year we all reach our goals no matter how big or small they may be. Good luck fellow team mates. :)

We will destroy 2011!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Greetings Ed, 4 glasses of water already in...walking 40 mins at lunch 4 days this week plus running Tues, Wed and Sunday.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Ed! As you know I've been away from MFP tending to personal business, only recently returning.

Now that I'm back, I'm going to butt in to your group. BUTT! (_|_)
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    Hi Ed, I'm checking in. 8 glasses no problem almost have that done already. Ready for the 30/day too. Let's do this.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ed ....I'm in! I'm doing The 30 day Shred with elliptical and walk every other day. I drink nothing but water, so that's a easy one.
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    Good Morning Ed!!!

You have a great way with words and thank you for them. Today, I plan on getting some Zumba cardio and abs in. 4 glasses of water down.

Have a wonderful day! Try to keep warm :drinker:
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    Good Morning Ed!! Checking in!

I was a bit lazy this weekend and didn't get to the gym..so I would like to do 6 days this week (Saturday off). I didn't get my water this weekend either so I'm going to try to get in at least 9 glasses a day this week to make up for it.

I went to the mall this weekend and I'm about 5 lbs away from getting into another smaller pants size..so that was a little extra motivation..would love to see those jeans by Valentines day :-)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Greetings Ed, 4 glasses of water already in...walking 40 mins at lunch 4 days this week plus running Tues, Wed and Sunday.

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Go you!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Good morning, Ed! As you know I've been away from MFP tending to personal business, only recently returning.

Now that I'm back, I'm going to butt in to your group. BUTT! (_|_)

Welcome back sweetie! Is this a secret ploy to get me to moon?
  • Mari1969
    Options
    Good Morning Ed

Great motivation! Can I join too? I have had 4 glasses of water and 60 min of cardio today. Have a great week everyone!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Hi Ed, I'm checking in. 8 glasses no problem almost have that done already. Ready for the 30/day too. Let's do this.

Amen bro! LETS DO THIS!!! You are off to a great start!