THE NEW, OFFICAL, PERMANENT TEAM ED THREAD!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Good morning Ed ....I'm in! I'm doing The 30 day Shred with elliptical and walk every other day. I drink nothing but water, so that's a easy one.

Sounds awesome! So proud of you!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Good Morning Ed!!!

You have a great way with words and thank you for them. Today, I plan on getting some Zumba cardio and abs in. 4 glasses of water down.

Have a wonderful day! Try to keep warm :drinker:

Its freezing! I had a fire goign all day yesterday but prob won't light another till after scouts tonight. And you are right on track! Very proud of you!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Good Morning Ed!! Checking in!

I was a bit lazy this weekend and didn't get to the gym..so I would like to do 6 days this week (Saturday off). I didn't get my water this weekend either so I'm going to try to get in at least 9 glasses a day this week to make up for it.

I went to the mall this weekend and I'm about 5 lbs away from getting into another smaller pants size..so that was a little extra motivation..would love to see those jeans by Valentines day :-)

You can do it! I have nothing but faith in you! You are a warrior and nothing will stop you babe! And as for the exercise I just kind of put out a min challenge. Feel free to work otu as much as you like and drink as much water as you want.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Good Morning Ed

Great motivation! Can I join too? I have had 4 glasses of water and 60 min of cardio today. Have a great week everyone!

WELCOME!!! We are glad to have you! What a terrific start to the day you and very impressive!
  • EbonyHunter
    Options
    Count me in. This is my first official challenge as I just joined about an hour ago.
  • Corbinsmom
    Options
    That is a challenge I can do! Thanksj for posting it Ed!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Count me in. This is my first official challenge as I just joined about an hour ago.

Welcome to the group and MFP!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    That is a challenge I can do! Thanksj for posting it Ed!

Sweetie i have known you for a while now and you can do any challenge I put out there! I have faith in you!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Boy you sure can start a day off right! Let's do this. Water-check.
    I'm doing JM 30 day Shred and I'm going to concur level two this week. I'm doing my elliptical everyday and busting a move.
    I'm trying to shake off this winter chill.
    Let's do it, great challenge! Thanks
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Boy you sure can start a day off right! Let's do this. Water-check.
    I'm doing JM 30 day Shred and I'm going to concur level two this week. I'm doing my elliptical everyday and busting a move.
    I'm trying to shake off this winter chill.
    Let's do it, great challenge! Thanks

Look at you my warrior! You are totallly kicking booty!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ed and Lou :)
    I've definately been slacking on the water :( I will try to be better this week. This week will be a great cardio week for me. I'm planing on close to an hour everyday this week, as well as belly dancing class.
    I've been really good on my calories and I've already eliptical/ treadmilled 29 miles so far this year, but I haven't lost any weight since Dec. and even Dec. was a slow month :(
    Any advice on how to get over this plateau?
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I've gotten in about 5 glasses and will shoot for even more than 8 becasue I was sick this weekend (couldnt even keep water down :sick: ) and got TOTALLY dehydrated - BLEH! This flower needs some water!!!
  • tracyalicia
    Options
    Good morning! Day 9 of JM 30 Day Shred completed at 7am, 20 ounces down.....

Have a great day!!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Good Morning Ed and Lou :)
    I've definately been slacking on the water :( I will try to be better this week. This week will be a great cardio week for me. I'm planing on close to an hour everyday this week, as well as belly dancing class.
    I've been really good on my calories and I've already eliptical/ treadmilled 29 miles so far this year, but I haven't lost any weight since Dec. and even Dec. was a slow month :(
    Any advice on how to get over this plateau?

I just pm'ed you with some ideas and questiosn. :-)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Good morning! Day 9 of JM 30 Day Shred completed at 7am, 20 ounces down.....

Have a great day!!

AWESOMENESS!!! Keep it up my friend!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I've gotten in about 5 glasses and will shoot for even more than 8 becasue I was sick this weekend (couldnt even keep water down :sick: ) and got TOTALLY dehydrated - BLEH! This flower needs some water!!!

I hate being sick! blah! Glad you are doing better!
  • DId a 1 hour spin class this morning (first monday class i've taken) and then P90X after work and have to fix my car before the hockey game starts tonight!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    90 minutes of cardio -- wow I can do that in one day!! :)
    Tonight I am going to check out my Biggest Loser game after work (and weigh in ... grr)
    After work I have a Thai Yoga Massage -- woo hoo!
    Work is terrible today ... when you have been off for a week and no one does your job when you are gone, its like doing 1 weeks worth of work when you come back!!
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

All water drunk already and it is only 5pm! Did 1.5 hours in the gym this morning 50 of which was cardio, so that's me looking good for this week already!

Mandy xx
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Old lady checking in...c rap Im late. I do 4 sportsbottles a day 24oz x4=96 ozs...too much? I just drink one with each meal and fit the last one in there somewhere! I think of my crystal light lemonaide water as a vitamin. Today its too darn cold out to walk to the gym, so I will just dance alot here. Definately 30 mintues worth!!! Lets use this thread to feed our modivatin souls now!!! Thanks Ed...Respectfully Annr