Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1 YEAR RESULTS-I SURVIVED!!:)

Replies

• laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Awesome job!
  • Abe98277
    Abe98277 Posts: 3
    You are doing great! I am just starting my journey AGAIN at 47 but am determined to reach my goal! I hope I look half as amazing as you do when I reach my 1 year mark. Keep up the good work! Congratulations!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Great job! You persevered! To a healthy happier life!

...and that is the greatest gift of all :)
  • TheNewJB
    TheNewJB Posts: 30 Member
    Great job! You look younger and of course, much more fit. Excellent!! Great goal too! Keep up your great work!
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    I love seeing success stories like this with photos! You look faaaaantastic! You should be very proud of such a wonderful accomplishment. Cangrats!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Wow! Congratulations on your wonderful dedication and progress! You look amazing!
  • Chimis_Siq
    You are doing great! I am just starting my journey AGAIN at 47 but am determined to reach my goal! I hope I look half as amazing as you do when I reach my 1 year mark. Keep up the good work! Congratulations!

Its all possible trust me. My first workout at the gym was 15 min adn I almost literally passed out and threw up. I had a bad ankle, and a tumor prev. removed from hand so I couldnt use my hand at all Back pain like you wouldnt believed and oh throw some depression and lack of will in it too.

You got this!!!!!!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    I love seeing success stories like this with photos! You look faaaaantastic! You should be very proud of such a wonderful accomplishment. Cangrats!

Thank you. Sincerely. I thank you.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Great job! You look younger and of course, much more fit. Excellent!! Great goal too! Keep up your great work!

I did lose like 10 yrs. Fat makes you look so old! :) Thank you so much..just trying to catch up to wonderful people like yourself.
  • Chimis_Siq
    congrats! Wonderful work. You look beautiful.

Thank you so much :heart:
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    What an awesome success! Go you!
  • Chimis_Siq
    What an awesome success! Go you!

Thank you! and thank you for your supportive words for my Marathon Training :)
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    That's great! What an inspiration :) You look fabulous!
  • Chimis_Siq
    That's great! What an inspiration :) You look fabulous!
    :flowerforyou:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Huge difference- great work
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Nice! You look great! :)
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Great job, Happy Anniversary!!
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    you look great !!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    You're an inspiration! 50lb has made a huge differece! I started at about 5lbs more, same height as you. This really inspires me! Thanks for sharing!
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Congrats on the 1 year. You look great. Keep at it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!