Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• Missypickles86
    Missypickles86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump! I started out at 206 post baby #1, got down to 174 post baby #2, fell off the wagon and have steadily increased back to 190. This thread is very encouraging and I hope I can keep the motivation to begin working out more! Thank you ladies for sharing.
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Bump – 5’4 – 5’5 is right in my price range…. :wink:

Just kidding (mostly), great job ladies!! No matter what your height, you’re all awesome!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    WOW....!!!

You all look amazing. Keep up the great work!!!!
  • Rinker2bFit
    Rinker2bFit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    A few more to get everyone motivated for the day :)

Slide9_zps455bc0e3.jpg
    bb11f21e-9285-4947-996a-458f49191f61_zpsa3420842.jpg
    Slide4_zps6f615c5a.jpg
    Slide8_zps01f2acd5.jpg

Truly amazing! I am so inspired by this...I love success threads! :)
  • alioopwontonsoup
    alioopwontonsoup Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    oh my lord all you ladies are amazing. so inspiring =)
    if you have any helpful tips that would just be great.
  • annatamba08
    Options
    You all look amazing :) I have about 6stone to lose and I can really do with some help and tips
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mjdmom5
    mjdmom5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. You are all amazing! It's so great to see how people look at various places along the journey I'm going on and imagine how I will look not only at the end, but on the way too! Thanks for sharing.
  • airplanes00
    airplanes00 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 30yrs old. Started at 189.5 and down to 138.5. You can look through my pics and see some before and after. Working on the last 10 pounds :)

You look great girl, congrats, very motivating and inspiring.
  • airplanes00
    airplanes00 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/flutemon/MFP pics/Before_zps21bae477.jpg[/img]
    Before at 234 lbs - August 2012

[img]http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/flutemon/MFP pics/20140420_100533_zps6d2b49f6.jpg[/img]
    94 lbs lost - at 140 lbs. - Easter 2014

I am 5'4" and 57 years old. Working on the last 6 pounds but only because I wanted to lose 100 lbs when I started. I'm very happy with my size and the new clothes I can wear, as well as my energy level. It's been a great journey!

Wow you don't even look like the same person, congrats you look fabulous. I am sure you don't need a stranger telling you that, but it is so true and you should be totally proud of yourself, you look so happy in the second picture truly inspiring.
  • MommyLoo
    MommyLoo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love all of these!!!
  • mdelappe
    mdelappe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing your amazing successes! I have been watching biggest loser and extreme weight loss shows and I feel like they are losing their weight too fast causing them to have to have surgery for skin removal... Have any of you found that you need a tummy tuck or arm surgery?

Again - you all look great!!
  • esaulx
    esaulx Posts: 17
    Options
    Heads up! Underwear pictures ahead. :laugh: If you're in the office or uneasy about half-naked pictures, I suggesting scrolling down very quickly. ;)

2r1zvgz.jpg

I'm 5'3" (164 cm). I've just started a strength training plan to build some muscle and definition. :) I'll add on to this progress pic in about 1 - 2 months.

Definitely an inspiration! Thanks for sharing :)
  • cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing your amazing successes! I have been watching biggest loser and extreme weight loss shows and I feel like they are losing their weight too fast causing them to have to have surgery for skin removal... Have any of you found that you need a tummy tuck or arm surgery?

I have lost fairly slowly but still have lots of saggy, loose skin, especially in my stomach, thighs, and upper arms. I'm sure that's because 1) I'm in my upper 50s, and 2) I weighed in the 200s for 30+ years. After 95 lbs lost, I have really considered a tummy tuck. But it can wait for a while. I'd rather go to Hawaii with the money at this point! :smile:
  • overlytired1
    overlytired1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My progress picture is my profile picture. I'm 5'4, went from 180 to 139 in about 6 months, started my journey last June. Been maintaining for the last 6 months. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!