Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• NiSmitty
    NiSmitty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'm a 30 years old mother, wife, everything else, and a yo-yo MFP user (so sad to admit) but I'm back and fully committed to sticking to it th is time. I've lost, gained, and searched for those pounds, lost again, and they found me again too, lol. I'm working to lose at least 60 pounds and keep it off and would love to add those that are looking for some e-motivation and looking to provide some e-motivation as well! It takes a village...we can do this together!
  • pope66682
    pope66682 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I log daily and just got back into running. Have a 5K in a bout 3 weeks, so Ill be going hard
  • carbycran22
    carbycran22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love having friends to motivate and to motivate me just as much! Add add add!!
  • fr33fir3sgirl
    Options
    hello!

i'm a 36 year old, swimming is my work out choice. I've been stuck on loosing weight, which I mean, fitting in my clothes properly!
  • sarahbellum09
    sarahbellum09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey MFPs!

I about to turn 23. I work full-time and am a full-time student. I seriously could use some accountability and encouragement! Please feel free to add me !!! I have 56 lbs to lose, who's with me??
  • SirPorter
    SirPorter Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Michael. I'm a former college football player trying to get back in shape. I really enjoy working out, but struggle eating enough. My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds and regain my 6 pack. Add me and let's keep each other motivated
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hi~

I'm 34 and work from home which is kind of what got me into this situation. A lot of sitting around and way too much snacking on junk foods. I'm learning to live a new lifestyle. I love to cook and bake and would love to find some friends to swap new and healthier recipes with and to motivate eachother. I'm big on walking for exercise. My goal loss would be 50 lbs but I'm counting every pound down as a victory.
  • Autumnfilly2005
    Autumnfilly2005 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26 and have 24 pounds to lose. I'm trying to get in shape so I can run a 5k by the end of the year! Add me as a friend!
  • jaime2268
    jaime2268 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello!! looking for friends that are either weight lifters or runners or BOTH!!! i LOVE lifting, but decided i wanted to run the ARMY10miler in October and so I've picked up running. it's tough, but im determined to do it and stay on track with MFP this time. hoping to lose a "few" pesky pounds too. i run 3/4 days a week and do full body weight lifting 2 times( to try to keep my gains from before) and do a day of cross training as well. add me if ya want =)
  • DONNAinMN
    DONNAinMN Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I set my loss goal at 95 lbs, but 100 would be even better. Add me if you need a friend. :)
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I've been here since May. So I'm kind of new. I'm 42 before I started mpf my highest weight was 211 now i'm about 168 aqnd would like to lose about 43 more.

I am lookig for some friends to motivate me and I know I sure will try to motivate and encourage you when ever you need. So if you want please add me I would love the extra friends.
  • Carol22355
    Carol22355 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 59 from Warrington, Cheshire, UK and am aiming to lose 73.5 pounds to goal. Please feel free to add me as I have just come back to mfp to boost my weight loss
  • Nooneknows21
    Nooneknows21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Howdy everybody :)

I am about to turn 23 and been trying to lose weight all my life. I am a primary school teacher in the UK.

I have NO self-confidence but going to start posting regularly. I love exercise just need to force the time to do it! I recently lost 9lbs but then put 5lbs back on :/ I'm ready to start again and definitely need support. I am willing to give as much support back!

CW: 229lbs
    GW: 200lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 170lbs.
  • Nanierh85
    Nanierh85 Posts: 118
    Options
    I log in everyday and love to make new friends

Feel free to add me :)
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm not new to MFP, but I recently got serious about losing my baby weight. I lost almost 40 pounds in 2012!

I'm a 24 year old SAHM aiming to lose about 40 pounds.
  • randivannet
    randivannet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 29 and looking to lose 50 lbs. I'm new to this and I really don't know what I'm doing anyone with any advice please help :)
  • randigetch13
    randigetch13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25 and in need of losing about 25-30 lbs. I did it about a year ago for my wedding in November but it's just not coming off as easily as it did before. In need of friends who motivate and will keep me accountable.
  • stephanieharms1290
    stephanieharms1290 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far! That is awesome. You can do this, you certainly already have an accomplishment under your belt! Feel free to message me w. any questions :)
  • Dragoness1980
    Dragoness1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've just started on MFP and this will be my second time round. 33yrs old from Aus. Feel free to add me.
  • jellyxbelly85
    Options
    I could always use more friends!

I'm 28 but will be 29 in less than a month (July 2nd) I've got quite a bit to lose so I'd love to have some more friends to go through this with!