Replies

• lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    im in yahoo
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm in. I have the dvd and started it last week but only did it twice before moving onto something else. This will keep me accountable for doing the dvd and seeing the results.
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will start today. I just bought it this weekend.
  • Jewels1296
    Jewels1296 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 1.... wow that kicked my butt!!!!!! Couldn't do the jumping exercises yet because of my knee surgery but it was a great workout!
  • cassandra77
    Options
    I am soooooo in :) Gonna start in a few when the baby goes to sleep and actually stays asleep for more than 10 minutes LOL
  • cassandra77
    Options
    I am soooooo in :) Gonna start in a few when the baby goes to sleep and actually stays asleep for more than 10 minutes LOL
  • DinahD144
    DinahD144 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too!! (As long as I can find the DVD in the stores). Can wait to take my measurements and my "before" picture!!!
  • DinahD144
    Options
    Count me in, too!! (As long as I can find the DVD in the stores). Can wait to take my measurements and my "before" picture!!!
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    DAY 1-DONE
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 = Done! How did everyone do? Haven't worked out since Christmas Eve due to a cold and boy did I feel it! Felt great to get back at it though.
  • denise309
    Options
    I did Day1 this am with a few modifications, it kicked my butt, and my arms and my legs etc. LOL Good think Im off til Thursday after tonight :)
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 = Done! How did everyone do? Haven't worked out since Christmas Eve due to a cold and boy did I feel it! Felt great to get back at it though.

Just finished my first day at Level 1. Not bad! I have to admit, though, that my calves were killing during the jumping rope parts. I figured that since I'd been working out at the gym Level 1 shouldn't be that tough. Well, I was wrong; it was a challenge! Push-ups have never been my strong point, so I was doing the modified ones of those and had to take a five second break for each of the push-up segments. I had my HRM on and it states I burned 182 cals during the 30 minutes. My max heart rate got to 160. Pretty good! Can't wait to see if I lose any inches in the next 30 days!!

I think I'll try to do it consecutive days, but I'll listen to my body. If I feel like I need a day off, I'll take it. Looking forward to Day 2 tomorrow... and hoping I'm not in pain from today. :smile:

Good luck, everyone!!!
  • nordic44
    nordic44 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    911Girl, I sure applaud your ambition to get this group going. It is so motivational to see how fast it has taken off!!!
    Jan 2009, I decided to do the 30 day shred religously...after 30 days, I challanged myself to make it 60 days, by then I went right to 100 straight days and soon after that my goal was for 1 year straight!!! I did that and along the way logged my calories in "myfitnesspal" and lost 22lbs (which for me was my goal). I was 54 years old and sharing clothes with my 18 year old daughter!! SO MUCH FUN!!!
    Maintenance is key and I have struggled a bit, but am back on the right road totally attribute it to 30 day shred and Myfitness pal !!! All of you hang in there...it works...take your time and take each day as a success!!!
  • liberty741
    liberty741 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am in! I just bought the DVD yesterday and saw this post. I am so excited - but nervous. Are we doing it EVERY single day for 30 days?
  • luvmy3kidz
    Options
    I'm so in! I am restarting this today. I did it last Fri and was dying by mid day Sat. Every hour my quads and shoulders were hurting a bit more. I psyched myself out of doing it yesterday. I'm recommitted and am so excited to have you all to look to for motivation and support.

Day 1 Level 1 done

Let's get it going!
  • marix27
    marix27 Posts: 28
    Options
    O_O Oh my gosh.
    Day One, Level One- DONE!
    So sore! So tired.
    Soooo... out of shape :laugh:

Looking forward to tomorrow, if i'm not still too sore that is.
  • andreadawn1012
    andreadawn1012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did my day 1 this morning and it felt great! Almost made it completely through with a 10 sec break (can't do very many push-ups because my arms are so small!). I actually started it last Wednesday, but got sick so I decided to start over today!
  • DinahD144
    Options
    I just finished Day 1 - Level 1 and I feel great! I can definitely feel it, but I was expecting it to hurt a lot worse. I'm not in very good shape and I didn't give it 100% (maybe about 90 %) and chose to do the modified versions most of the time. I didn't want to get too sore and not be able to do it tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be singing the same "it wasn't as bad as expected" tune tomorrow!!!
  • c_turner
    Options
    Hi Everyone, i started this DVD today before seeing this thread! I had so much motivation that i did level 1 twice! i usually go to the gym 6 days a week but i thought id change my routine a bit, between this and training for my 1st 10k run i should be in shape in no time! Go team!
  • MelleyJ
    MelleyJ Posts: 198
    Options
    Just saw your thread. I was starting today, so please count me in!