Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• TheExquisiteAuren
    Options
    23, used the site before and was amazed at what a great tool it is! About 10lb away from my final goal, I thought I could take care of things myself, and ended up gaining 8lb back in about 8 months. I'm looking for people that will keep me motivated, and in return I will do the same!

Good luck everyone!!!
  • Callie516
    Callie516 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    36, teacher, mother of a 5 year old and 6 year old. Summer vacation starts in 2 weeks and I'll begin training for my 3rd half marathon! I've been slacking lately...I could use some new friends who will hold me accountable! I love giving support, too!
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I would like to have more friends on here. I'm on here almost every day.
  • blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, havent really lost yest as I am just getting back on track, but I am still very active and log everyday! Feel free to add me!
  • LeafyEdge
    LeafyEdge Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm trying to get back on track, like a lot of people. I recently got on antidepressants, and the combination with exercise is making a much bigger difference for me than exercise ever did on its own.

I've hit my heaviest weight twice, around 160 (which is a good bit for someone who is 4'9!). Once in high school, once about four years ago. I lost about 25 pounds a couple of years ago and only gained a little back, but I still have a way to go on my second journey! I know everyone (including myself) says this when they have a go at weight loss, but I'm really aiming to make a lifestyle change, and I'd love buddies to help keep me going! And I'd really love to be able to spread encouragement and cheers!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey!

30 years old, first "Tough Mudder" in September and I do Pole Dance instead of weight training. LoL-still interested? Hooray! Add me.
  • kndev
    kndev Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :) I haven't used MFP in over 2 years and just recently decided to rejoin in an effort to lose the weight that I sadly gained back. But I'm back and ready to work my butt off. I love running, but I'm trying to incorporate more exercises like bodyweight training and swimming. Feel free to add me if you too need some motivation or just someone to give you kudos for your hard work :)
  • gvrbabygirl
    gvrbabygirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me Add me Add me! I love MFP and am looking for positive influences and supportive buddies. I'd love to be that support for others as well!
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Hayley. I'm 27 years old and I log on every day and am here to motivate others and give my support. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • alishaq14
    alishaq14 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello, I recently just discovered that there is a community on this website! lol Looking to add some friends that are just as determined as I am to lose weight and get in shape! Feel free to add me, I log in every single day! Thanks!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • autumn_owl
    Options
    Hello,

Looking for some more MFPals. I am a daily logger and looking for others that log daily :) I have over 100 lbs to lose and would love others looking to lose the same, but will accept everyone.
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I'm about half way to my goal of losing 100lbs. I took a little break now I'm back. Looking for people to help me NOT take any more breaks :-)
  • jakk343
    jakk343 Posts: 208
    Options
    im 24! add me!
  • nousername70
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the idea of thinking in terms of calories and rather terrified. This is my very first day. I have 15-20 lbs to lose to get back to my healthy weight. Looking for buddies to do this together! My name is Helen.
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    18, lost about 8 lbs, losing 70 more. Looong way to go, would love some friends on the journey with me :)
  • eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Alright - 28 year old lad here - wanting to lose a total of about 70lbs

Motivation / Kick up the backside always welcomed so feel free to add me :)

In return i'll provide motivation / cheeky banter & encouragement...

"you can do iiiiit!" etc.

Cheers!
  • lemonsnlove
    lemonsnlove Posts: 200
    Options
    31 years old second time around on here, love this site would love some new friends to help keep me motivated. Must have a sense of humor. Feel free to add me.
  • KPhillips19871
    KPhillips19871 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 33. I have 80lbs to lose after having my daughter last year and just really started to use myfitnesspal on a regular basis. I am easily discouraged on my own journey but always a good cheerleader for someone else. Looking for friends working towards the same goals as me and willing to help keep us motivated and on the right track. Add me I'd love to be your fitness buddy!