Metal music lovers!

Options

Replies

• gakette420
    gakette420 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Whoo so many metalheads, I love it!
    I'm going to the Amon Amarth concert coming to Knoxville in October, can't wait! :)
    Love Behemoth, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, All That Remains, Ensiferum.
    Feel free to add me!

Nice!! I love Amon Amarth. I saw them a couple months ago in Chicago. They just announced another date at this venue 5 minutes from my house and Sabaton will be touring with them!!! I am so excited for that show. It's in October though. A little ways to go yet. haha.

YES! this is the show we will see in September. I can't wait!!!
  • dinterlande
    Options
    My new favorite band - the Agonist. Awesome to work out to.
  • bigpapa36
    bigpapa36 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Gotta have Metal on my iPod when I workout. Metallica, Rage Against the Machine and Rob Zombie are my favorites right now.
  • johnnyhatesjazz
    johnnyhatesjazz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My Iphone is infested with 350 songs of pure 80s 90s metal big hair bands and I love it... Motley Crue, Ratt Poison acdc Whitesnake all the good stuff gotta have it
  • frank6666
    frank6666 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    +1
    Metal while working out, while running, while at work (except during the meetings...), while driving, etc.

Metal all the time

:)
  • ccpauley
    ccpauley Posts: 70
    Options
    Totally agree with you there
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    slayer-o.gif

Yea....

_+880_______________________________
    _++88_______________________________
    _++88_______________________________
    __+880_______________________++_____
    __+888______________________+88_____
    __+880_____________________+88______
    __+888______+++88________++88_______
    __++8888__+++880++88___++888________
    __+++888++8888+++888888++88_________
    __+++88++8888++8888888++888_________
    ___++++++88888888888888888__________
    ____++++++8888888888888888__________
    ____++++++++000888888888888_________
    _____+++++++000088888888888_________
    ______+++++++00088888888888_________
    _______+++++++0888888888888_________
    _______+++++++088888888888__________
    ________+++++++8888888888___________
    ________+++++++0088888888___________
  • illbeinyourband
    Options
    Awesome thread!! Lots of great bands listed. I love Amon Amarth, In Flames, Between the Buried and Me, if you like this kind of stuff check out Tyr another great Viking metal band with a progressive feel. My favorite genre is progressive metal and I love Dream Theater (my favorite band), and the new stuff coming out by Animals as Leaders, Periphery and Tesseract is definitely an awesome new step forward for metal music.

ETA: I've been workin on doing guitar covers on YouTube. If anyone's interested in checking them out, so far I've only covered all of Metallica's Kill 'Em All album! Here's a link to a vid of all the solos: http://youtu.be/N8oxi0nRx8g

Seeing my gut in the camera definitely motivates me to lose weight! Check out the other vids on my YouTube channel, Metal fans!!
  • Dragoness1980
    Dragoness1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. Metal makes the world go round
  • KayleeStrawberry
    KayleeStrawberry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any Nightwish or Tarja fans here? I like a variety of music, definitely including metal. Probs mainly symphonic stuff though, Kamelot etc. And Oomph! love them. Rammstein are okay but the former is preferable to the latter for sure
  • battink
    battink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hello, I love you all! :) metal (and some metal offshoots) all the way for me!

anyone in the UK?
  • clafairy1984
    clafairy1984 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!!! I love the motivation metal gives me. It gets my adrenaline raging. I go to a combat class where the instructor often plays metal tunes, and I ache so much the next day from the energy it seems to give me.:happy:
  • glitterysam
    glitterysam Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I absolutely love to work out to metal, it has to be done. My favourite so far is Rob Zombie for cardio - it has a great beat.

Add me as a friend if you like.

Rob Zombie is the best at keeping me going! It's like yeaaaahhh keep pushing yourself to the end of the song next thing you know you're half way through!
  • badbcatha05
    badbcatha05 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My Iphone is infested with 350 songs of pure 80s 90s metal big hair bands and I love it... Motley Crue, Ratt Poison acdc Whitesnake all the good stuff gotta have it

These boys got me through my first half marathon 23 minutes faster than planned!
  • Kerestesb
    Kerestesb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love it! Metal is great and is like no other kind of music. My favorite to work out to is either Tool's 10,000 days or Lateralus. Keep headbangin' people!!!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    You kids today, with your modern musics...I just don't get it. Especially this one young rocker I saw on the news that's so popular...what's his name? Justice Beaver. *shakes head* Just shameful behavior. In my day, music had heart, and soul, and it meant something. You kids today with your hula hoops and flash dancing just don't get it.
  • ccpauley
    Options
    Any Nightwish or Tarja fans here? I like a variety of music, definitely including metal. Probs mainly symphonic stuff though, Kamelot etc. And Oomph! love them. Rammstein are okay but the former is preferable to the latter for sure

I like those too but I love Within Temptation...so hot
  • ccpauley
    Options
    hello, I love you all! :) metal (and some metal offshoots) all the way for me!

anyone in the UK?

I'm UK metal head :drinker:
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK metalhead!
  • pope66682
    pope66682 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Metal helps me to sleep :) From Autumn to Ashes, August Burns Red, Killswitch Engage... aaaahhh so soothing