Utterly jaw dropping. Congratulations!
  • 1tammywal
    1tammywal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's really great!
  • leodora1
    leodora1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I posted a Reflection on my blog/website and added several pictures b4 and after... 1 year ago I was packing an overnight bag to head to Columbus Ohio to have a Circumferential body lift to remove 17 lbs. of loose skin after losing over 300+ lbs. I also elected at that time to end my 3 year 3 month weight loss and go in to maintenance ahead of surgery. Fast forward 1 year (hard to believe it has been a year) I wanted to post a reflection on my experience of going through the surgery and what i went through after. The best part is after a little adjustment with my diet over the first month and a half after surgery (had alittle weight gain which pretty much cancelled out the weight I lost in the skin removal) I am happy to say I have maintained my weight at 248 lbs. give or take being up or down a couple pounds on any given week. I am putting up some b4 and afters here but would suggest those that want to see the picture of the incision site and whatnot please go to my page.. ( I might add I had contacted MFP and had gotten permission ahead of any of my post redirecting anyone to my site. I am not selling anything from there only being open and honest for those interested in cosmetic surgery and the process).

My site:

link removed by staff

May 2009
    Tribulation_zpsb3a43dac.jpg

Summer 2013
    getBusy_zps155c7257.jpg

July 2013
    20130714_133242_zps7ebb4c9a.jpg

FREAKING AWESOME! Fantastic commitment to your health, consistency, and determination!
  • citalk2much
    citalk2much Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE GREAT WOOT WOOT
  • kamiept
    kamiept Posts: 15
    Options
    I am amazed! I am so grateful to see someone who has been able to do this.... very inspirational. thanks
  • Muhlekazi
    Muhlekazi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in awe!!!!!!!
  • Watson_20
    Watson_20 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You're awesome man! Congratulation! I have lost around 393 pounds from my highest weight of 565 pounds, my current weight is 171.6 pounds. I have maintained my weight between 170 pounds and 176 pounds for some time now. I did have two rounds of panniculectomy, the first one I had done the doctor removed 20 pounds of excess skin and a ventral hernia repaired at the same time. The second round removed a few pounds of excess skin.

You da man. Feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • MyChangeIsComing
    MyChangeIsComing Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are very inspiring to so many.
  • Pasharain
    Pasharain Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go!! Truly inspiring.
  • vlhurley
    vlhurley Posts: 7
    Options
    Such an inspiration, thanks for sharing, truly awesome!!
  • leaf206
    leaf206 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    well done to you . takes amazing :smile:
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wow! You should feel extremely proud of that accomplishment :-)
  • oonegative
    oonegative Posts: 47
    Options
    Awesome dude !
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My HERO!!! AWESOME SAUCE man. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your journey with us all!!!
  • burnettjonathan
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Time to get busy living!
  • Ready4thanewme
    Ready4thanewme Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!
  • buchhojj
    buchhojj Posts: 3
    Options
    Nice!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    DAMN dude! Sick transformation, prob the greatest I've ever seen. WTG!
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!

:noway:
  • dixon54321
    Options
    You are amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!