Finally! A weight loss product that WORKS!

Options

Replies

• jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    ...um...thank you? There are a lot of exclamation points in this...
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I remember one of the first infomercials I saw was for a system called Oxercise or something - it was an exercise programme based on breathing.....apparently you could 'tone' your abs and get a 6 pack by breathing and clenching..... Yup.

Oh! Isn't that the Greer Childers exercise program? She would take people behind this curtained area and show them the secret "exercise". They'd come out all tired and saying things like, "wow! This really works!" lol
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    BiRPdeO.gif
  • laratacita
    laratacita Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've also found that wearing sneakers helps me lose weight. All I have to do is wear them while walking or at the gym. In fact, if I spend an hour in the gym doing cardio, I can lose up to two pounds.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    So, does the air have to be clean and/or organic? Is processed air OK? I wanna make sure I'm doing this properly...
  • jessspurr
    Options
    So, does the air have to be clean and/or organic? Is processed air OK? I wanna make sure I'm doing this properly...

Processed air is NOT OKAY. Neither is the air that comes in donuts.
  • jessspurr
    Options
    I've also found that wearing sneakers helps me lose weight. All I have to do is wear them while walking or at the gym. In fact, if I spend an hour in the gym doing cardio, I can lose up to two pounds.

So, do you lose the 2 pounds while your sneakers are still on or after you take them off?
  • jessspurr
    Options

It's not OK to eat junk air.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,023 Member
    Options
    It has to be pure mountain air from on top of the mountain, any mountain near you will do - hike 2 miles there and 2 miles back each day to get it - you will lose weight for sure!! :wink:
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the witty ditty... I am a conaseur of air...burp, pfffffffttttttt. Lol
  • larddragon
    larddragon Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahahaha that was a good one! Got a chuckle outta me!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I Will take two servings. Fresh please
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I don't get it...

Like how do you eat air......

Well...first you get a spoon...
    Actually I would recommend a straw for air.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Who needs a spoon? I just eat it like this:

eating-air-o.gif
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    The premium air that I breathe includes 21.0% of O2 instead of the 20.946% that the common folk breathe. It obviously helps me lose more weight.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I remember one of the first infomercials I saw was for a system called Oxercise or something - it was an exercise programme based on breathing.....apparently you could 'tone' your abs and get a 6 pack by breathing and clenching..... Yup.
    I bought that video! LOL In my defense, I was only about 17
    I think I remember these! Did the lady have long, blond hair? I think she claimed it tightened up your facial fat too lol
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    ...I guess it wasn't as funny as I thought it was... :embarassed:
    I blankly stared at your original post for a moment, until I realized you were joking. Here's to you:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You did fine. :smile:
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

With about air popped in oil and topped with butter?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    OP, I'm afraid someone has already beaten you to this. Better luck next time.

http://www.breatharian.com/home.html
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    If they can re-package a low carb diet with many different names, the same can be done with this. :wink: