January 64 oz. of water a day challenge!

Options

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    10 glasses total today. Might get a couple more in, but don't want to be up all night peeing lol.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    10 glasses total today. Might get a couple more in, but don't want to be up all night peeing lol.
  • AmandaR910
    Options

12 glasses!
  • candycana
    candycana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm closing out with a mere 8 glasses...and I'll STILL be up in the middle of the night peeing! Pass the TP! lol.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I've had 12, and I'm considering a few more, but I do not want to be up half the night peeing lol. That's one of the things I do NOT miss about pregnancy. Can't believe my little man is 4 weeks old tomorrow!
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    I did my 2.5 bottles yesterday and I've done my 2.5 today.
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    8 glasses down today!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    8 glasses down today!

Just finished glass #12. That's 12 glasses everyday for 6 days in a row!
  • Aquamarine7
    Options
    Omgosh Amanda.. wow! Great job!!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    I haven't been posting a lot, but I've been doing a pretty good job getting my 64 oz. (or more!) each day! So I just thought I would check in!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    Me! I just don't have the patience to drink a lot of water, most of the time.
    Get a water bottle and carry it with you all day and refill it any time it's empty and you'll get your 8 glasses in without even realizing it!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Great advice on refilling the water bottle. That's what I do.

8 glasses down and it's barely lunchtime!
  • candycana
    Options
    Amanda, I don't know how you do it. I've yet to get in more than nine glasses. Not to worry though. I've gotten in at least 64oz a day every day so far. I've NEVER done that before!
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Didn't make it yesterday:grumble: and I had been doing so good too....but I am determined today. Got 6 in already and about to go refill.

Cheers everyone :drinker: (water)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    12 glasses!!!

The motivation for me, the scale does NOT move without water lol. That I've learned.
  • Aquamarine7
    Options
    12 glasses!!!

The motivation for me, the scale does NOT move without water lol. That I've learned.

good point.. thanks for that. gonna keep it in mind.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Didn't do great on water today. Will do better tomorrow.
  • candycana
    Options
    12 glasses!!!

I like that! And so true! I"m feeling so much better. More energy. Thinking clearer.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    11 glasses so far!