I need to lose 35 pounds in 2 months !! Please Help me.

Options

Replies

• WLG1974
    WLG1974 Posts: 90
    Options
    Please reply only if you're going to answer my question.

People ARE helping you. What don't you get???

It's like you don't want to accept it unless it's what you want to hear. It's not realistic to lose that amount of weight in two months unless you do it in an unhealthy way.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    They did answer your question. It just wasn't what you wanted to hear. The faster you take the weight off, the faster it will come right back on---and then some. If you want to lose healthfully and keep it off, your'e not going to be able to do 35 pounds in two months. If you really would like to lose 35 pounds, try aiming for three and half months, minimum. Two pounds a week is the safe limit.
  • Regreb1009
    Regreb1009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Body Fat Breakthrough: Tap the Muscle-Building Power of Negative Training Lose Up to 30lbs in the 30 Days its a book read it I've been on on for a week and have lost 7lbs might be what you need
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Body Fat Breakthrough: Tap the Muscle-Building Power of Negative Training Lose Up to 30lbs in the 30 Days its a book read it I've been on on for a week and have lost 7lbs might be what you need

Nonono_cat.gif

Also, suspicious that this is your first post on the website. How convenient.
    [Edit] And an empty profile with only a few friends!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3snx8cXUR1qf0wy0o2_r1_500.gif

temper-tantrum-o.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    hu1321.gif
  • MellChan133
    Options
    Amputate a couple limbs? Seems unlikely except in the (dangerous) cases already mentioned. Doesn't your body go into fat-storage mode if you try to work it too hard? I've been doing a lot of reading about that lately.

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2013/07/is-too-much-exercise-keeping-you-from-losing-weight-lara-davies/

http://www.shapefit.com/exercise/biggest-workout-mistake.html
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    Have you heard of Herbalife? Its a meal replacement shake at 220kcal per serving it contains most of the nutrients that your body needs to function properly. My clients were taking this twice a day with a normal meal (chicken, rice vegs etc) for dinner the obese client was training 3-5x a week and the other guy wasn't. This is what and how they cut the weight. Yes some of it is water weight but they drank a minimum of 2litres of water a day to replace what they lost and most of it was fat loss. After the weight was loss we turned into a hypertrophy stage and started building muscle from then. Most of the people who say this cant work is due to the fact that people try to cut weight/fat and build muscle at the same time, this will be extremely hard and the result will take much longer. Ps nutrients are better absorbed through liquids and meal replacement supps are the best way to do this. Ask any doctor.

Lolololololol.
    There's no way you are a legitimate fitness coach.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Only a fool would say that, I've also had a client at 95kg lose 20kg in 3months without training at all and he's kept all the weight off. 35 lbs in 2 months is achievable as its only 4.5lbs a week, i myself lost 14lbs in a week and that was no issue. Only lazy people would say you cant lose that much weight. You obviously don't know what hardwork and good nutrition is.

And in another thread you posted how you lost 14 lbs in 7 days...as a fitness instructor...you really think that's healthy and that you should be telling people to do that?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1320184-anyone-around-theirs-20s-or-late-20s

And now I get it...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1319852-early-plateau-not-sure-what-i-m-doing-wrong
    Meal replacement shakes such as Herbalife will help you cut weight much faster

No. Just no.
  • FitnessInstructorKhalil
    Options
    Please tell me, what unhealthy about that? I got all the nutrients i needed with very low calories and worked my *kitten* off to cut the weight and ate the food i wanted, what exactly is so unhealthy about that? Not everyone can lose that much weight in that time but it can be done as i proved it on myself. Please tell me, why are you so against people making big weight loss in short amounts of time?
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    And no I'm not making money from this, i do it just to help people, i charge very little to strangers and free for friends, so money isnt the issue. All the cash they spend is what they buy from a Herbalife, you should try it

Stop. No one is taking you seriously.
    You are a brand new user who has only posted about unhealthy weight loss tactics and telling people to use Herbalife.
    I don't believe for one second that you don't have a financial interest in Herbalife.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    And no I'm not making money from this, i do it just to help people, i charge very little to strangers and free for friends, so money isnt the issue. All the cash they spend is what they buy from a Herbalife, you should try it

Please stop trying to sell your stuff here. I know you claim you're not, but keep insisting people try it and recommending it, makes that hard to believe.
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    Please tell me, what unhealthy about that? I got all the nutrients i needed with very low calories and worked my *kitten* off to cut the weight and ate the food i wanted, what exactly is so unhealthy about that? Not everyone can lose that much weight in that time but it can be done as i proved it on myself. Please tell me, why are you so against people making big weight loss in short amounts of time?

Because it is unhealthy, and you are most likely losing muscle mass and not fat through methods like that.
    Have you ever heard of water weight?
    Or not starving yourself to lose weight?
  • JeanMachine41
    Options
    I am surprised no one mentioned this. It's really hard to lose weight from cardio alone. It's actually strength training where you can significantly reshape your body and lose significant body fat. For me, the more cardio I do, the hungrier I get. Ignoring all the 35 pounds in two months comments, I would recommend hiring a trainer and instead of doing hours of cardio a day, trying lifting some weights. Protein diets and shake diets also work but it is true, you can gain all the weight back. I have this feeling you need to lose weight for school for some reason you did not mention, like a weight maximum for a sport or something. Lifting weights may not dramatically get you 35 pounds in 2 months, but you can look like you lost it!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

Yeah, I'm sorry but as a trainer - if you don't know that a VLCD is not healthy then there are bigger issues here.
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Yeah, I'm sorry but as a trainer - if you don't know that a VLCD is not healthy then there are bigger issues here.

No way this person is certified through the YMCA like they claim.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

High five...
  • missiontofitness
    Options

High five...

They posted this in another thread
    Hi guys, I'm Khalil, 20years old, a fitness instructor based in south London. I've been doing a challenge where for 6months i ate as much junk food as possible so i could get my body in the worst shape possible, then in 6weeks i needed to cut the weight to prove to people that the thing i was doing works perfectly fine. In 7days i lost 6.4 kg (14.1lbs) and I'm currently still cutting the weight to motivate people. Add me and inbox me for more info as id love to help ????

Seems legit. :eyeroll:

Oh my god...haha. If they are a real trainer, I would fire them immediately if they were mine.
    Gets overweight to lose weight in unhealthy manner.
    Pushes Herbalife products and VLCD diets.
    Is a 20 year old fitness instructor.
    Can't prove they actually are one.
    Empty profile. Brand new member.
    This is Saturday night gold.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

High five...

They posted this in another thread
    Hi guys, I'm Khalil, 20years old, a fitness instructor based in south London. I've been doing a challenge where for 6months i ate as much junk food as possible so i could get my body in the worst shape possible, then in 6weeks i needed to cut the weight to prove to people that the thing i was doing works perfectly fine. In 7days i lost 6.4 kg (14.1lbs) and I'm currently still cutting the weight to motivate people. Add me and inbox me for more info as id love to help ????

Seems legit. :eyeroll:

Oh my god...haha. If they are a real trainer, I would fire them immediately if they were mine.
    Gets overweight to lose weight in unhealthy manner.
    Pushes Herbalife products and VLCD diets.
    Is a 20 year old fitness instructor.
    Can't prove they actually are one.
    Empty profile. Brand new member.
    This is Saturday night gold.

High-Five-GIF-1.gif
  • Vampcitychick
    Options
    Of course you can, these people are saying no bcuz they are maybe stuck. I lost 12 my first month nd since maybe its ur first time u can lose atleast 25 in 2 months.