Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! :flowerforyou:
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yo have done simply amazing and are a great motivation. i am sure u will reach your goal in no time at all.
    Keep smiling xxx
  • moxie72
    Options
    Such an inspiring story. I am where you started 275lbs and ready to take charge of my body again. So thank you for blazing a path I can follow
  • chrystal86
    Options
    amazing my goal is to lose 126lbs your such a inspiration my goal in total is to get down to 114lbs. how did you lose your stomach fat?. cause i have been using the wii fit and alot of wii fit exercise games. :smile:
  • gypsyrosedog
    Options
    Wow, what a great success, I am sure you will get to your goals and love mfp
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Absolutely FANTASTIC! And inspirational!
  • gogetter765
    gogetter765 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats, if I were you, i would try one of jillian Michaels dvdd, sometimes when you hit a plateau, u might need to change your exercises up, you know?
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's amazing! Congrats on your achievement so far! You're not too far from your ultimate goal! You can do it! You look good lady!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • icubsn98
    icubsn98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. You look fantastic. Don't give up on your goals, you obviously are reaching them
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am giggling to myself because the more you lose the younger you look ; ) never would've guessed we are the same age, AMAZING you look great w2g!!!!!!
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    wow 462,000 calorie deficit for 132 pounds! Thats awesome you rock! I would love you on pay it forward nation.
  • stacylouise1
    Options
    wow you have done amazing!! im just starting on my weight loss journey, your such an inspiration xx
  • nonchalante
    Options
    Wow...congratulation!!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. You're a winnner!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Tammysboys
    Options
    Amazing, you a an inspiration to all! Good luck on the rest of your weight lose, hope I do as good as you!
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Awesome! U look great! Congratulations!
  • Pragmatica
    Options
    Thanks!!! I have lost 12 more pounds. Only 8 more to go for my big goal!
  • sosmooth2
    Options
    great job friend
  • unckat09
    Options
    Yaay! That's great :-D You already look amazing, but I am so glad that you are close to your goal. What an amazing accomplishment!!!:drinker:
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great success. You look fab.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!