What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Love this thread, well done everybody and Votkuhr, you look gorgeous and I reckon you could have bought an small in that dress :wink:
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I went for a bike ride on part of the trail I hadn't been on before. There was a long, steep hill to go down, which meant there was a long, steep hill to go back up. I stopped at the top, worried about getting back up it. Decided to just go for it. And, I made it up the hill without walking! I did pause twice on the way up, but did not get off the bike. Was very proud of myself.
    You *stopped* on your way up a steep hill and then continued biking up? That in itself is an NSV!

It was either that or roll back down it - lol!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning and was able to get out of bed. lol sometimes krav maga does me in
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 in the past 24 hours.

Last night my diamond rings dropped off my finger while I was out. Luckily I felt them slip off and found them on the floor. No more engagement and wedding rings for me till I lose the rest of my weight and have them resized.

This morning while I was out with my husband an ex-neighbour didn't recognise me. She noticed my husband but said it then took her a couple of minutes to realise that it was me with him. Perhaps she thought he had a new woman. LOL.

Have you thought about getting ring guards for your in-between period? Just a thought, I'd hate to see anyone lose their wedding rings.
  • NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm on the tightest notch on the belt for the dress I'm wearing today! When I was at my heaviest, it was on the second loosest notch, while wearing Spanx!
    Second, this morning I put on a summer dress from last year and it was too big! I cinched it in with a cute little belt, but I am determined to make it look like a sack by the end of this summer!

Great feeling, isn't it?
    My NSV today is getting a new bikini bottom and actually being excited to show it off some time this summer at the beach. Considering how much I hate my hips/thighs/butt on most days, this is a big deal for me.

I've seen this image floating around that says "How to get a bikini body: Put a bikini on your body." I love it, but it's gotta be even better to feel comfortable in one!
    I had to use the next notch in for my watch strap.

Congrats!
    Well on Saturday the family was taking a 6 mile hike in the mountains, and for the first time ever, I was the one who dropped them at trail head, drove back a mile to the parking area, then ran to catch up to them. I went longer and harder than everyone else, and that is something I've never been the one to do before! :)

This is awesome! Keeping up while hiking with my friends is a major motivator for me, so I loved reading this!
  • earllisa
    earllisa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!