jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    SW 260
    CW 251
    V-Day GW 239
  • Runner316
    Options
    I would like to join! I am currently 145, well I was this morning, so we will go with that! I would like to be 135 by Valentine's Day!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Ohh I love the spreadsheet!! Thanks for doing that....great motivation :flowerforyou:
  • DLJ_77
    DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate in the challenge!

My starting weight: 171
    My current weight: 168
    Goal for Valentine's Day: 155

It's a bit lofty, but I am going to try:-) Best of luck to everyone participating!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    updated weight 155.4
  • HaydonS19
    HaydonS19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll join...my current weight is 185
    Goal weight: 175
    I'm hoping to at least lose 10 pounds, I want to be realistic and not go overboard with my expectations. Good luck to everyone!!
  • eorcel
    eorcel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in at 132 pounds. I have lost 1 pound.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I finally showed a loss, first one this year!! I will definately be updating the sheet tonight!! hahaha
  • margie_77
    Options
    I showed my first loss of the year this morning!!!
    You know I'll be updating the sheet tonight! haha
  • EMancia
    EMancia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to all !! Here's to an excellent week of weight loss for everyone!!! I need to drink more water (honestly I hate it !!!) but I know I have to start drinking more! what is the water challenge everyone is talking about???
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I haven't updated my weight lately...only because I'm stuck in this plateau and the scale has not MOVED yet.......UGH!!! Any time I weigh in and it changes I will post it.... :)
  • margie_77
    Options
    I hear ya.. I only post my weight when it changes as well :)
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all! Georgia is still in a state of Emergency and as a result I did not have to work today......Yippee....Yippee....Yippee. However, the Dept. of Transportation has yet to come to my neigbhor to put salt/sand down and as a result my entire subdivision is a sheet of ice. I have a long driveway that is completely ice.

Today, I completed the Fire 45 EZ (500 calories) dvd from the Turbo Fire program and Ab Ripper X (100 calories) from the P90X program. Once the workout was completed I decided to tackle the driveway. Since I have not had to salt/sand or shovel my driveway in the 10 years that I've resided in GA I decided to wear my HRM to see how many calories I burned taking on this task. I only made it 45 minutes shovelling before I called it a day and I'M NO WAY near being done but I burned (300 calories) in the process. I usually don't count household tasks as my part of my workout but I did today because as i stated I NEVER shovel and i can feel it in every part of my body...
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh my--so sorry about all the bad weather in GA. I am sure this is tough when they are not used to snow/ice. Richmond was missed by this storm though we received some ice (not bad though).

Just wanted to say hi to all! Great progress and WI's as well! I have not been on the scale since Friday but plan to WI again on Thursday as this will mark my 2 week mark here. Some days I am doing great by burning lots of calories and staying under the limit and other days it is a challenge. I have had an increase in appetite as I have increased my workouts so I am trying to make the right food choices. It is so tough in the winter when you are stuck inside....but I will pull through!

Good job everybody!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I just wanted to check in to see how everyone was doing. I will be doing a commerical challenge tonight. probably involving squats, lunges and jumping jacks. I have been eating a lot of salads and stirfry's lately, so I have been eating my rainbow. I even went to the fruit market today to replenish my fruits and veggies before I completely ran out and start turning to unhealthy choices. I squeeze a few lemon wedges in my water to help me drink it.

I can't wait to weigh in Friday. I have been working really hard to get my eating efforts to match my exercise efforts!

Everyone have a great evening and keep up the great work!
  • skinnyschool
    skinnyschool Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks O ! This is a great group . I have really started to get involved .. trying to lose again Wed 1/5 .......Sun 1/10/11 weighed in ... love the challenges... .water too . We all appreciate the time , energy and motivation you and everyone in the group have invested We all are in THIS GROUP ROCKS!!!!! MJ
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    Hey guys!!!!
    So I weighed in today at 126 lbs!!!!
    Thanks for updating the spreadsheet Margie, it looks great:)