Recruiting for Last Loser Standing Round 2!!!!

Options
Ok, so AmberBarrios, Just_Peachy and I are the last ones in the first round and have decided we're going to continue our competition amongst ourselves but we need more competition to keep things going!!! So, we are going to start round 2!

Official rules are as follows:

1) Entry Fee of $5. If sending by PayPal, you would need $5.46 in your account, this includes fees..just send the $5 though. Depending on how many people sign up, there will either be 1, 2, or 3 gift cards given in the end (visa or mastercard). If we don't get many people, like last round, we decided to just give away one prize of $50 to the winner. PM me for my paypal email address. Also, you do not have to send by paypal, though it is the preferred method. I will give you PO Box for anyone not wanting to send through paypal.

2) You must register by signing up on this post by Feb. 3 (NO exceptions) and payment must be received by Feb. 5

3) You must weigh in every week on Monday, starting on Feb. 7, 2011 by midnight Pacific Time. For a weigh in to qualify it must be a picture of your scale with the weigh in word for the week on it and date. Every Sunday, I will create a new thread with the weigh in word. Just write it on a piece of paper, and Monday place it on your scale when you take your picture.

4) You MUST send it in every Monday by midnight Pacific Time or you will be disqualified. If you gain any weight, you will be disqualified. You MUST lose or maintain to stay in the running.

5) This competition has no real end date, since it will just go off of who is the last one still losing/maintaining.

Replies

• Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    In!!!!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Oh man...I was trying to stay away from more comps on here for the time being. I am tempted and will think about it. I'll obviously let you know if I'm in or out by Feb 3rd.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all but of no interest to me. I am on a steady downward trend, but can't guarantee I wouldn't inch up 0.5 pounds or something as it has happened before. Too much pressure for the last 10 pounds I have to lose. :smile:
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thinking about this. I too am unlikely to never show a gain - TOM tends to impose a "penalty" most months - but I'm thinking about giving it a whirl regardless... sounds like fun and I like the idea that my $5 would help the winner's pot to grow, to encourage more to play...

One question though - I weigh in using my Wii Fit - would a photo of the screen be acceptable? I don't own any other scale, my old one lost it's computerized mind on me a while back.
  • r1chy
    r1chy Posts: 48
    Options
    I would be interested in this
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Thinking about this. I too am unlikely to never show a gain - TOM tends to impose a "penalty" most months - but I'm thinking about giving it a whirl regardless... sounds like fun and I like the idea that my $5 would help the winner's pot to grow, to encourage more to play...

One question though - I weigh in using my Wii Fit - would a photo of the screen be acceptable? I don't own any other scale, my old one lost it's computerized mind on me a while back.

Yes, that would be fine!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    :devil: WORLD DOMINATION!!!!:devil:
    My plan is to win both!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    My plan is to win both!

It won't happen because I'm going to win!!!! lol
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    My plan is to win both!

It won't happen because I'm going to win!!!! lol
    I'll see you at the finish line (finish scale?) LOL
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Hahaha, can't wait!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    OK I am in. don't have a pay pal account is there another way to send the 5 bucks??
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    OK I am in. don't have a pay pal account is there another way to send the 5 bucks??

Yes, I can send you a mailing address as to where to send it.
  • bouncybobbie2011
    bouncybobbie2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    oh wow this would be something to think about doing!!!!!
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    oh wow this would be something to think about doing!!!!!

It definitely helped me stay accountable the last 9 weeks :)
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm in! And I'm going to kick all ya'all's butts!!! :-) Or at least make it through a few rounds.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    I'm in! And I'm going to kick all ya'all's butts!!! :-) Or at least make it through a few rounds.

I hope we all go very far!!!
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    We need more competitors! :)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Bump, I'm in...I'll have to learn to post photos...can you give info on how to do this...also, a mailing address would be good for me

Thanks!!!
  • vbogey
    vbogey Posts: 57
    Options
    like to be in also, but will have to learn to post photos.