Butt transformation Success Stories

Options

Replies

• missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Just checking in with you ladies!

One thing I have noticed during my butt transformation is that my hip measurements have gone up! In the past I would have freaked but now I am excited!

How is everyone progressing?
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I want a big butt and I cannot lie.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting to take pics!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Well this is uncomfortable, but I'm having a good day:

203d7782-9fd9-4957-90e4-dcf3d9aecae7_zps6d62ae21.jpg
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me, I'm with the Neighborhood Butt Watch (NBW).
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    In because I've lost my booty since I've lost weight....need to try all these squats to try to lift it back up!
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Great job ladies

I will try to take a back view shot later but I am not promising it will be post worthy lol
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    following because I'm starting Strong Curves next week. Trying to change this floppy backside into something worth looking at lol
  • rbyg
    rbyg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • moondazed
    moondazed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    in for the booty

Also, I wish I took a before picture because my butt has gotten SOO much perkier this past year. Squats are awesome indeed. Good job ladies :)
  • missdibs1
    Options
    take one now and see how father you can go!
  • missdibs1
    Options
    I am amazed at the booty progress lately. Almost all the flab gone I ddnt think it was possible (even when clenching . Loving this
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Ok ladies how have we been progressing?
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed a huge transformation and my measurements haven't really budged but i think my hips are looking slimmer while my bum is getting perkier. I was wearing jeans the other night and my friend told me my booty is looking perfect! I have never heard that before and she is Brazilian so she should know :laugh: I guess there would be little chnage in measurements if the butt is lifting. I do think all my jeans are looking better but there is a long way to go. I'm pretty envious of your butt missdibs :wink:
  • jazzy_45
    jazzy_45 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump for ideas and inspiration
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Isn't awesome when people notice your hard work?
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Bumping since this is one of my prime target areas. I finished my 3rd week of stronglifts and then some recurring knee pains slowed me down. This topic is my motivation to heal and get right back into it. I've been foam rolling and cycling to get my knees back on track, doing a 2 mile uphill/downhill walk every other day and swimming when possible, but the weight lifting is my absolute favorite routine now. I just need to find the balance between bad knees and getting those weights up.

This thread is motivational, definitely makes me feel like I'm not alone in this. I used to have a great butt and I let a sedentary lifestyle snatch it away... I'm determined to get it back. :)
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Bumping ...
    I 've lost my butt. Noticed there is some sag back there now. Still need to lose more though.
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Booty Bump. Great information and motivation.
  • dottydawn73
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!