these threads are my favorites
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Uiv7QjE.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Why have a butter dish lid, if you're going to leave the butter uncovered on a plate that the lid doesn't even go to....

I don't see how many missed this.

I thought it was being left open and with a knife handy for the next person to use it?

Or put it away.

I thought it was leaving the decision up to the next person which I dare say COULD be interpreted as empowering, no?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Mine gives me fabulous orgasms, puts the lid down, supports everything I do and even does the laundry/cleans. I'm a lucky girl.

Though his farts could kill small cats.

54b.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    a471661d98bd59a148038596c22fdd16ff0c19a2c4c242ee8e765439ab1af10a.jpg

:laugh: This is my favorite one.

Whenever I stopped wearing my glasses this has happened to me a lot.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKF2LVL620efRRnExgbZBH0kiK6NjUVpfN69qKjpQtis6mkTaGhg
  • lockeddoor
    lockeddoor Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Always hit on my skinny friends first....

Then they are missing out on those gorgeous boobies! :noway:
    Thanks. Oh, they have no problems to stare at them when I take them out for a night on the town. Giselle lookalike or me? I think I know who wins every single time.

Frankly I think Giselle's kind of a dog, but to each his own.

Agree, Giselle is is way overrated.

It's funny though, because to me, all the guys were constantly hitting on my tall, voluptuous friends with great racks, and I was the invisible one. If it comes down to skinny girl with flat chest, or heavier girl with great rack, well... boobs win. Men didn't even notice I was alive, they were too busy drooling into my friends' cleavage, while I sat there with my 28AAs and wondered at what point the free drinks would outweigh the cost of the boob job LOL
  • nitrospop
    nitrospop Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been staring at the butter dish for like 3 minutes and still unable to figure out the problem here.

The problem is they didn't finish off the butter...what a waste!
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Guilty of fourth one...otherwise, in good shape.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKF2LVL620efRRnExgbZBH0kiK6NjUVpfN69qKjpQtis6mkTaGhg

Duh, it's because the half empty container on the counter is to share with you without having to talk.

The empty containers in the fridge instead of trash is to inform you that the item is out of stock so you can get it at your next grocery trip without having to talk.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Thanks. Oh, they have no problems to stare at them when I take them out for a night on the town. Giselle lookalike or me? I think I know who wins every single time.

It's funny though, because to me, all the guys were constantly hitting on my tall, voluptuous friends with great racks, and I was the invisible one. If it comes down to skinny girl with flat chest, or heavier girl with great rack, well... boobs win. Men didn't even notice I was alive, they were too busy drooling into my friends' cleavage, while I sat there with my 28AAs and wondered at what point the free drinks would outweigh the cost of the boob job LOL

Well, when you are born with great cleavage and require no boob job the answer is immediately, the free drinks pay off is instant.
  • notamoment
    notamoment Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    stupid_things_men_do_25.jpg?w=490
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Well, when you are born with great cleavage and require no boob job the answer is immediately, the free drinks pay off is instant.

I have to concur. :drinker:
  • BIGvulpixfux0r
    Options
    I hate it when men die in wars!
  • Swilla_Swole
    Swilla_Swole Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    22464eda-5dae-4876-b33d-2871d85e04d0_zpsd1ac07e2.png
  • Swilla_Swole
    Swilla_Swole Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    whys-guy-0712-mdn_zps6417f437.jpg
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Men also stay on the sinking ship as the women and toddlers take to the rafts.

Oh! And don't forget - men can compartmentalize :wink:

:laugh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    lmao. absolutely pegged them!! Thanks girl needed the laugh!

No pegging here plz