is it possible to get a girl friend even tho im fat ?

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    <
    320lbs, has hot gf.

It can be done! *glitter shower*

Darn I've been creeping on you I was hoping you didnt have a gf. Sadface

Dont worry, there was a kilt shaming incident a few weeks back so who knows of she and I can move past that

the kilt shaming is secondary to you hitting on my sister. we are supposed to be prioritizing our issues. :angry:

I call dibs if the kilt shaming and sister flirting sends your relationship into hellfire! :drinker:

311.gif

get in line. I'm next up for both of them.

ETA: Oh, yeah OP. No. Just give up now.

:angry:

1285.gif
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. This is making my day so much better.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    282lbs. Haz GF who.. isn't 282lbs.
  • shauna606M
    Options
    Yes it is! A good personality and being able to make someone laugh are the most attractive qualities of all - be positive about yourself and about life and best of luck!!
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    5c6.png

Omg. i just died laughing.
    The female versions of these really piss me off.

And to the OP, yes. Personality > Weight
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

*fistbump*
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Plenty of girls like a bigger guy or look beyond that. Being confident has much more to do with it.

A friend of mine who is in my opinion regular sized and pretty, always has a "larger" boyfriend. I don't think that's what she looks for but these guys are always very nice and treat her very well.

Can't speak of personal experience because my husband is not that big. I'm more concerned about his health than his looks although I think he looks great.

Ones you find the right girl she'll think you're awesome no matter what you weigh, be it 400lb or 150lb
  • BlackBetttie
    BlackBetttie Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Its about the personality... not what youre housed in! Besides, youre working on losing the weight and your confidence will increase as your weight decreases.. never settle and dont listen to these bi tches that tell you you have to have a fat chick just because youre still not as healthy as youd like to be!

Kuddos to just doing you my friend, stay happy and dont let people bring you down! :flowerforyou:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Not that there is anything wrong with a 282 lb gf, right?
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You could go gay and open up the filed a bit.

Just a suggestion.

Literally doubling the chances. It's basic numbers at this point.

I think you all mean bi.

Either that or you're really bad at basic numbers.

CT-p0001-ST.jpg
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    No, not one single overweight person is in a relationship. It just doesn't happen.
  • AliceSwarthout
    AliceSwarthout Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Wait, why is everyone upset that some dude said another dude didn't look his weight? lol. I get that all the time and I'm flattered.
    haha seriously!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    my ex is 330, so yes, its possible.
  • NinaSharp
    NinaSharp Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Love my plus sized guy ;)
  • AliceSwarthout
    AliceSwarthout Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I got a hot BF when I was fat...he even married me...so yah it's possible to find a great partner at any weight...

<
    note hottie in my profile pic...
    @Sexystef Oh my goodness I have seen you post in the forums for so long and I just visited your profile for the first time. Incredible transformation! Also, from your profile pic I always assumed you were like 20.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Wait, why is everyone upset that some dude said another dude didn't look his weight? lol. I get that all the time and I'm flattered.
    haha seriously!

I didnt even find it offensive. In fact it was a bit flattering.
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I had a girl, then married her all while floating above 280 and going up to my highest of 340.

Divorced now but had a very good looking (hell she was just rediculously cute) girl while I was even around 240 and she was maybe 110? She was only about 5'4.

Single now unfortunately, but relationships aren't always based on looks, there are many other things that go into play. If it's only based on looks then it's not a real relationship in my opinion.
  • andibenoit
    andibenoit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think this has been the best MFP thread I've followed..... Now I'm curious about the kilt shaming incident lol
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Not that there is anything wrong with a 282 lb gf, right?
    No, just pointing out there's quite a difference between us - ala the weight isn't important or contributory.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Just wasn't sure..

Not real sure what a 320lb male's face is supposed to look like.

Not his from my perspective. He doesn't even look overweight and unless he's 10'4" he holds it really well so I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not.

Wow really, like who are you to judge that his face doesn't look like he weighs 320 pounds? Like why does it matter? My face deff doesn't look like the weight that I weigh either... Like we don't have anything better to do with our time than judge people by what they post?

Aren't you judging him for his "in your words" judging post?!