What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I love going back and reading these! Thanks for all the posters. I've been a bit stuck lately and dealing with a lot of stress, so I need to read these to keep me going. Love them all! Congrats to everyone for all the hard work and achievements!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I've kept 125 pounds off for a year and a half! :)

WOW!!!!! AMAZING
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I've kept 125 pounds off for a year and a half! :)

WOW!!!!! AMAZING

Thank you!
  • flow2512
    flow2512 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love going back and reading these! Thanks for all the posters. I've been a bit stuck lately and dealing with a lot of stress, so I need to read these to keep me going. Love them all! Congrats to everyone for all the hard work and achievements!

Well I will send you good wishes and hope you don't start eating or drinking with the stress - I've been through a lot in my life, some times I turned to food, then I turned to drink but most recently, when my dad died I stopped eating, which was just as bad.

I love reading all of these as well.
  • flow2512
    flow2512 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bought a pair of Karen Millen size 10 (UK) on ebay and they fit me perfectly!!! Go me...

Wow !! That is great as karen millen are small sizes - you want to try per una, you will be an 8 in them x
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Great stories everybody! Thanks for sharing. For me I’d say that I have two NSV’s, one is that more and more people are complementing me on my weight loss and second is that I’m down to my last belt loop on my belt and many of my close are too big for me now and I need to start buying a smaller wardrobe.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!