Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• slperryer
    slperryer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My progress pic is my profile picture. I'm just about 5ft 4, started about 132lb, now 113lb. It doesn't sound like a huge weight loss but the difference is so noticeable, particularly in my stomach :)
  • mdelappe
    mdelappe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cathylopez197 Thank you for sharing! Go to Hawaii!!! That would be alot more fun!!
  • RiniSixxx
    RiniSixxx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ah this is making me wonder is 115lbs is more what my body weight should be for 5'4. I thought 130 was pretty small for 5'4. :indifferent:
  • hellcaminoSS
    hellcaminoSS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ah this is making me wonder is 115lbs is more what my body weight should be for 5'4. I thought 130 was pretty small for 5'4. :indifferent:

If you feel comfortable at 130 you could totally stop there. I think it depends a lot on whether or not you have a small or large-framed body, too. I'm 5'5 with a fairly large frame and I weigh about 166 at the moment, and I know if I tried to go below 140 I would look completely absurd lol.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5'', I've been on mpf for 2 months and I've lost 13lbs (I think 3-4 of those were a fast water-weight loss in the first week and a half.) I'm about 172lbs just now, currently aiming for about 140lbs. I have a pic in my photos of me when I started in mid April, and just uploaded one yesterday of me two months on. I'm not sure that the difference is noticeable, but I have been told by a couple of people I don't see regularly that I look slimmer, I think it's mainly my face that looks a bit thinner (I've lost almost an inch from around my neck.)
  • Fourtysevenguy
    Fourtysevenguy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! :)
    Great Job!
  • stacyosoyoos
    stacyosoyoos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW... that's pretty much the word that comes to mind...

All of you have done so well, thank you for posting! I too am 5'3" and have a long way to go, I started at 202 and have only been at this for a few weeks and down 8lbs. Looking forward to the day when I can post my pics :)
  • haleigh29
    haleigh29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    So many inspiring pic, thank; hopefully the inspiration I need to stay motivated.
  • kuiboop
    kuiboop Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi u look fab. Wat did you exactly do
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    WOW! Look at YOU, levitateme! You look amazing!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Heads up! Underwear pictures ahead. :laugh: If you're in the office or uneasy about half-naked pictures, I suggesting scrolling down very quickly. ;)

2r1zvgz.jpg

I'm 5'3" (164 cm). I've just started a strength training plan to build some muscle and definition. :) I'll add on to this progress pic in about 1 - 2 months.

^^^^^ Omg! Your waist line is unbelievable!
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!