Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Warmer feet.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I don't miss it much...but enjoying things like an enormous Starbucks white mocha with whip, or five cookies at a time, without feeling much guilt or concern.

(FTR I indulge a lot, do the 'fit your macros' thing...but I sometimes miss that completely blissful, oblivious snacking)

This, definitely. Though mine's not so much missing it from losing weight, though that's part of it. Mine's from being diagnosed with diabetes and hypertension.

However, I am glad I'm 100% aware of what I'm putting in my pie-hole nowadays.
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos etc....
  • sparkly_blonde
    sparkly_blonde Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be cold! I HATE being a fat person who loves the beach, the heat from my own body just kills me (and yes, I wear a "fatkini")
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Except maybe being 3 years younger.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos etc....

well just start eating those again.

kh6RV.gif
  • ThatMouse
    ThatMouse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm ditto-ing the "being hot" all the time. Or at least the temperature regulation - I always wore thick hoodies when I was fat, but now I can't get warm wearing an undershirt, a shirt, a sweater and a coat. Indoors! (Mind my office is freakin' cold...)
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Stuffing all the unhealthy food I wanted into my gnashing maw without thinking twice about it. Ironically, my grocery bill was cheaper, too.
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I miss my gut-shelf. When sitting on the couch it was a great shelf for my beer, my book or the remote control.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs...

Me too hunny.
    Me too.
  • SeaDragonIsland
    Options
    I miss not having to obsess about calories, protein, saturated fat, fiber, ect. Oh, what I'd give not to have to think about every bite I eat and still lose weight.
  • notamoment
    notamoment Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My boobs...
    My old clothes now i swim in them...
    Not being told "gosh your too skinny!"
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I miss that I don't have any padding on my butt so most chairs seem to hurt.

I miss that I can't prop my arm on the car window when it's down. My arm's got no padding either.

I miss that I can't walk 10 yards at work without someone commenting on the fact that I've lost weight. Everyone has been so genuinely pleased for me that it's touching, but I really wish they'd just shut up now and talk about work..

I don't miss anything about food, even though there are a load of foods I just avoid. There's enough variety out there that it's no issue. I don't even miss that my boobs have shrunk. My old boobs would look ridiculous with the rest of my new bod.