Options
    NICE!!

Great feeling, I did that last spring.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Buying a size 16 blouse instead of an 18/20
    Wearing a tank top out in public for the first time in 5 years

SAME NSV. Wore my beater in Six flags on Friday.
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    fit comfortably in my new size 11 pants for the first time!!! having someone who hasn't seen me in a while tell me "Dang woman - you're looking fine!!!" and having someone else ask me how I lost the weight and wanting more info so they can get healthy too...
    44 lbs down - 6 more to go!
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    The straps keep falling down on two of my shirts with tank top type sleeves.

Totally baffling because my weight hasn't really budged. It varies 3-5 pounds gained or lost but that's it.
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I flew on a plane and did not have to ask for a seatbelt extender 2 weeks ago :)
    Woo! Congrats.
    Placed first at a local 5K run.
    In front of the Kenyans? Well done.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    There have been many NSVs over the past 3 months of being back:

1. I have to get a new belt today - or get a nail and hammer to put another hole in the one I got (buying two new ones)

2. I rode 41 miles on my bike Friday - never thought I would make it that far so quickly (only been riding shy of two months)

3. I have to get new pants - legs and bottoms are too baggy and waist is too bunched up

4. I can see my feet without bending forward a tad

5. People keep complementing me and asking how much have I lost (no one recognized the first ten but they have definitely recognized the last 12)

6. I can bend over and tie my shoes without being short of breath

7. My life is sleeping better at now since my snoring is GONE (I still don't sleep well due to sleep insomnia - cat naps)

Life is so grand when it is not dependent on the scale alone.
    Number 7 was a typo. Was suppose to say "My wife is sleeping better at night since my snoring is GONE...."
  • jessbro1977
    jessbro1977 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Amazingly I feel like I could do it again next week!!
  • TheGirlWhoWaitedToRun
    TheGirlWhoWaitedToRun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Jogged one mile without stopping yesterday on the tail end of the 5k I do 3x a week. I've been doing c25k for a while and it is clearly helping me reach goals I never imagined I'd reach. First official 5k is scheduled next month on the 26th!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!